Lt. Commander
How do you obtain the Xindi-(species) or Sulliban Doffs?

Are they available both Fed and Klingon sides?

Also a request: Can we get some form of Bynar Doff (even though it would be two ppl as one Doff?)

I always liked that Bynar episode of TNG and thought that they would make a great addition for keeping my ships computer up and running smoothly.

What about an Android Doff? I know they have been added as Boffs for Vet Rewards, will we ever see them as Doffs?

How about a purple Traveller Warp Theorist Doff?

I'd also love to see some more of the obscure races, such as Ligonians, Anticans, Selay or Echo Papa drones.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-01-2012, 10:59 PM
Xindi and Suliban DOFFs are available from the packs or if you're mega rich the exchange.

An Android DOFF is already in game, was a Tribble reward for when the DOFF system was in beta. Not sure about other variants; possibly in a future release/expansion of the DOFF system.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-02-2012, 06:21 AM
Thanks for the info on the Xindi and Sulliban Doffs. I'll keep trying to get some with my recruitment packs.

I have the Automated Personnel Unit from the Tribble reward, but I was referring more to a Data-style Soong android, like the Boff Vet reward.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-02-2012, 03:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Befo
Thanks for the info on the Xindi and Sulliban Doffs. I'll keep trying to get some with my recruitment packs.

I have the Automated Personnel Unit from the Tribble reward, but I was referring more to a Data-style Soong android, like the Boff Vet reward.
STOWiki has a nice list of the special DOffs and how to get them: http://www.stowiki.org/Duty_officer/Special

Also, they are extremely rare in CStore DOff packs (and even rarer in the free cadre packs). Think for the CStore DOff pack, you have about a 1/100 chance of getting an ultra rare, so it's even less in the free cadre packs... someone better at math can give the actual statistics, but point is, they are hard to find (but not impossible)

As for the Data style BOff, pretty sure they are not going to make a Soong type android, at least they said as much back in the day. Something about not being able to get approval from CBS for tons of Soong Androids running around (they are supposed to be rare and all), so Cryptic said (again, back in the day with previous management) that if they ever did androids, it would be something new, and not Soong androids (unless you have a recent dev post explaining otherwise, I havent heard much details on this lately)

And you dont have to be mega rich to get all the Xindi DOffs... only took me 680mil, but you could get most of them for about half that
Arboreal - 50mil
Reptilian - 70mil
Insectoid -115mil
Aquatic - 150mil
Primate - 295mil

Seen Silin (Suliban) sell for about 100mil before. Thinks he's the only Suliban, the other Ultra Rare KDF DOffs are different species... Havent seen too many cheap ones on the KDF side though other than Silin, who has the best Ability in game imo (same as the aquatic xindi Muaza)... get 3 of him, equip them, and your enemies won't be getting very many buffs when they fight you

The other powers are meh imo...