Lt. Commander
Sorry if there is a specific place in the forum where i should ask about this.

I know it is not a smart thing to do but id did.

I bought a Tactical Console - Phaser Relay Mk VIII and i cant use it because my rank is low... and i want my Dilithium back.

can i do that and how.

thank you
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-02-2012, 06:09 PM
Wait till you level up then use it
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-02-2012, 06:46 PM
I'm Lt commader and i bought a captain part...

I really really really hope there is a way
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-02-2012, 06:53 PM
There isn't, but the good news is that leveling is fairly fast if you mainly do it by story missions (replaying them when you have a level gap until the next one). One good day of work and you could use it, but regardless, it won't be long.

Personally, I'd say what you did spend on is better than anything for your level - you can move through story content easy enough and quickly enough that any dilithium you spend before rear admiral ends up getting flushed down the replicator before too long.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-02-2012, 07:16 PM
oh well... then i'll just lvl.

but i play very sporadicly. But ok. nothing else to do.

thx
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-02-2012, 07:20 PM
It shouldn't take you long to get there. It's insane how fast leveling in this game is. I only played the main storyline quests and I was always 1 or 2 levels above the required level for each quest. I did do the Duty Officer mission on the side, though, so that might have something to do with it.

I wish this game restricted buying items that were higher than your rank. I made a similar mistake when I first started playing. Bought a high DPS weapon on the exchange when I was a Lt. Commander, only to find out that I had to be Rear Admiral to use it. -_-'
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-02-2012, 11:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockman0 View Post
It shouldn't take you long to get there. It's insane how fast leveling in this game is. I only played the main storyline quests and I was always 1 or 2 levels above the required level for each quest. I did do the Duty Officer mission on the side, though, so that might have something to do with it.

I wish this game restricted buying items that were higher than your rank. I made a similar mistake when I first started playing. Bought a high DPS weapon on the exchange when I was a Lt. Commander, only to find out that I had to be Rear Admiral to use it. -_-'
NO. WHy? because Today you may see a beaut quantum for 10k and when you hit VA it will be 30mil.

Preparation and Caution
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-03-2012, 12:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigduckie
NO. WHy? because Today you may see a beaut quantum for 10k and when you hit VA it will be 30mil.

Preparation and Caution
Good point. I hadn't thought of it that way. Please ignore my previous suggestion. :p
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-03-2012, 04:12 AM
Don't forget too guys, if searching for items on the exchange, you can filter by rank.

Ok, so doesn't help as much with the dilithium vendor, but still mgiht help