Lt. Commander
# 11
02-02-2012, 07:29 PM
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Perfect World Entertainment Community Rules and Policies . ~Askray
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-02-2012, 07:34 PM
Let's not turn this into a flame war, mini.
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-02-2012, 07:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by matteo716 View Post
why did cryptic out right lie about the console that was changed from engineering to science, saying it was not going to be moved unless we moved it and then it could only go into science consoles slots.

why did they lie right to our faces?
It wasn't a lie. I'm sure Geko meant for what he said to happen. They just screwed up. A lot actually, since the console also got nerfed unintentionally. And they knew about both issues. And went live anyway.

Still, not a lie. Just massive cluster****tastrophe that will probably never see an adequate resolution. Well, an adequate resolution for the end user anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Starblazer View Post
You should return/delete the ship if you are not satisfied with it, pretty simple answer.
Next time read the post before responding. This isn't about the ship, it's about the console fiasco.
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-02-2012, 07:59 PM
Can anyone here PROVE with evidence (e-mails, internal documents, voice recordings, etc...) that Cryptic purposely intended to deceive you when they made a statement?

If not then you can not claim it is a lie.

Knowing this, to continue to call it a lie without such evidence would be.. Well.. You know.

Lt. Commander
# 15
02-02-2012, 08:08 PM
Hmmm, no lie, just error on the process.

We are all Human after all, no?
Lt. Commander
# 16
02-02-2012, 08:15 PM
Annd I think we're going to close this thread riiiiggghhhtt.. HERE!

*hands out cookies to everyone*

(okay i lied it's being closed here and no I didn't mean anything by this comment.)
Closed Thread