Lt. Commander
# 251
01-15-2011, 07:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quiskota
please stop bumping this thread until the problem is actually solved
HA! I think I agree. I saw this pop up and thought it was fixed, but 3 of my 4 characters are showing the wrong rank and ship...the uniforms are correct though. The really weird part is that my KDF Orion is being reported as a Rear Admiral Upper Half, she's been an LG for 2 months lol

I'm thinking they're close to having it working, but need to better match what the website says with what's in their database.

Also the profile pictures look rather wooden. Suppose once this thing is working we might be able to use an in-game picture rather than these mugshots?
Lt. Commander
# 252
01-15-2011, 07:54 AM
Remember, if the zombies keep coming, save the last bullet for yourself....
Lt. Commander
# 253
01-15-2011, 08:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quiskota
please stop bumping this thread until the problem is actually solved
90% of the details are right on mine, where as before it had N/A for pictures and no data except my fleet. Even has the uniform I put on of them in 2 days ago, plus I noticed that if I selected the individual character his rank and ship were correct.
Lt. Commander
# 254
01-15-2011, 08:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MavrykDH View Post
90% of the details are right on mine, where as before it had N/A for pictures and no data except my fleet. Even has the uniform I put on of them in 2 days ago, plus I noticed that if I selected the individual character his rank and ship were correct.
Well, my VA still says he's a RAUH when I click on him. And he's been a VA since the rank was introduced....
Lt. Commander
# 255
01-15-2011, 05:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Commadore_Bob
Well, my VA still says he's a RAUH when I click on him. And he's been a VA since the rank was introduced....
Yeah mine does too, but my Captain shows up as Commander on the "My Characters" page, but when I click his profile it shows the correct rank and ship.
Lt. Commander
# 256
03-04-2011, 05:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DecadeComplete
Basically nothing shows for my guys except for their description and their names...
↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑
Lt. Commander
# 257
02-02-2012, 11:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Argenacob
It says that my Main Character is Rear Admiral, Upper Half when he reached Vice Admiral some time ago. I can't get it to change.
I have the same problem.

I know you all will be annoyed at my bumping this, but I have a different question to add...does the character profiles link even work anymore? I bookmarked the link to the profile for my main character, but I can't find or access the character lookup page. I hope perfect world didn't decide to dump that altogether...more likely, the new website just doesn't have a functioning page for that, or maybe I am just missing something?

http://www.startrekonline.com/character_profiles

however, my main character is fine (except for the fact that she's a VA): http://www.startrekonline.com/charac...les/80182/view
Lt. Commander
# 258
02-03-2012, 12:01 AM
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ZOMBIE!!!!

*Beats the zombie thread with a <insert random object here askray>*

Remember, if a thread hasn't been replied too within 30 days, make a new thread about it
Closed Thread