Lt. Commander
# 1 Borg BO
02-02-2012, 05:43 PM
Please add that the Borg BO is an engineer in the description. I just bought one thinking it was like the catian BO, because I needed a Science BO for the Odyssey. Now I can't use it because I already have an engineer borg BO.

Also allowing me to purchase the BO knowing I can't use it is kinda weird, the C-store does not let me buy anything else unique if I already have it.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-02-2012, 07:09 PM
That sucks and i agree with you. Just want to throw it out there you could use that BO on another toon.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-02-2012, 07:11 PM
Do the Khitomer Accord Ground STF. There is an accolade that will give you a male borg science officer.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-02-2012, 08:22 PM
Good points, thanks. I will try to get the science one, since I already completed that stf. I would give the extra BO to another character, but they all get them for free, that's why I thought the C-store one I bought was different since it did not have a type specified in the description.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-02-2012, 09:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shonto
Please add that the Borg BO is an engineer in the description. I just bought one thinking it was like the catian BO, because I needed a Science BO for the Odyssey. Now I can't use it because I already have an engineer borg BO.

Also allowing me to purchase the BO knowing I can't use it is kinda weird, the C-store does not let me buy anything else unique if I already have it.
I 100% agree that Cryptic seriously needs to indicate somewhere in the in-game C-Store description that this is an engineer BO.

It is not right to keep people guessing which one of the three types of BOs it will be when real money is on the line.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-02-2012, 09:44 PM
I don't know why they just don't add the other divisions to the c-store and make it more like the Aenar or Caitian BOFFs. I'm sure they'd say a lot if they did that.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-03-2012, 01:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shonto
Good points, thanks. I will try to get the science one, since I already completed that stf. I would give the extra BO to another character, but they all get them for free, that's why I thought the C-store one I bought was different since it did not have a type specified in the description.
You should note that the KA BO does not carry the Efficient trait and is not customizeable (visually).