Lt. Commander
I am looking for a rechargeable shields battery, I have many items to trade and credits to pay, please pm me in game or post in this forum thread if you have this item and are willing to trade me for it. I will give at least 1 million credits for this item, I also have every tribble, weapons armor food items etc. I really want and need this item for my ship and I have been looking everywhere for it. SO if you have and are willing to trade please post in this forum thread, message me or pm me in game thank you.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-02-2012, 08:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdmiralBlack10 View Post
I am looking for a rechargeable shields battery, I have many items to trade and credits to pay, please pm me in game or post in this forum thread if you have this item and are willing to trade me for it. I will give at least 1 million credits for this item, I also have every tribble, weapons armor food items etc. I really want and need this item for my ship and I have been looking everywhere for it. SO if you have and are willing to trade please post in this forum thread, message me or pm me in game thank you.
Only 1mil Energy Credits...? lol...
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-02-2012, 08:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakaishin
Only 1mil Energy Credits...? lol...
I paid less than that when the klink mission rewarded them. I have 5 or 6.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-02-2012, 08:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimsonoa View Post
Timing being the key term in what you said though. Lucky to find them under 7 mil now.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-02-2012, 09:03 PM
I said at least, please read all of what I post including the term at least. I can pay more or less and i have many rare items for trade.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-03-2012, 02:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimsonoa View Post
What Klingon mission was it that rewarded them? I'm assuming it doesn't anymore?