Lt. Commander
# 1 CP Bridge : Order
01-31-2012, 07:05 PM
This post is Feed back for the Bridge pack Including Order,Justice and Triumph.

First, I purchased this bridge set under the assumption I was buying a TNG style ship interior. The bridge was modeled finely and had that great, Jean Luc Piccard feel to it, Sure its not perfect but I wasn't expecting perfect. But, I was quickly disappointed to fine the rest of the ship wasn't any where close to what I was expecting.

Upon traveling the crew quarters- and than down to engineering.. it quickly became clear the designers did not even ATTEMPT to bring out a TNG feel, In fact I am left with the impression they din't care... the Result is that I feel I have been Suckered into Purchasing the bridge set, Ultimately "Engineering" is just the medical bay with different furniture and neither of them look ANYTHING like what a Galaxy Class Interior should.

Mind you, I Bought this because I was under the impression it would allow me to run around some of the classic Galaxy class interiors.

http://i1023.photobucket.com/albums/...1-21-22-56.jpg

http://i1023.photobucket.com/albums/...1-21-24-11.jpg

http://i1023.photobucket.com/albums/...1-21-22-30.jpg

In conclusion:

Satisfied with Purchase: No
Satisfaction: 4
(1 worst- 10 best)
Would I purchase again?: No
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-01-2012, 12:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by madmoomoo
First, I purchased this BRIDGE set under the assumption I was buying a TNG style ship interior
You bought a bridge set not an interior set, so everthing is fine isn't it? You get what you bought.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-01-2012, 07:02 AM
The Bridge is not a TNG bridge. It is the bridge from Star Trek Generations. If you look closely in the movie the Enterprise D had a bridge refit which includes the 2 extra consoles on the side. What the bridge needs is the observation lounge on the back of the bridge and a captain's waiting room that matches since they are apart of the bridge area.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-01-2012, 11:14 AM
Did you click the links?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rouffy
You bought a bridge set not an interior set, so everthing is fine isn't it? You get what you bought.
the selection for picking your bridge says "INTERIOR" leading one to believe that its an Interior set... So no, I din't get what I paid for and it's not alright... these where my first purchases and the company left the impression so far that they would say something like " Hey, We cut all the corners on this prooduct, and we want you buy it because its Trek and know how you nerds love this stuff".

It doesn't seem like the people who designed this game, actually care about it. And the corners they cut on Cstore items are kind of proof of this,
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-01-2012, 11:22 AM
The only differnet "interior" than that of the bridge is that from the TOS Bundle and (soon) the Defiant. Everything else is bridge-only.

Don't worry too much -- I'm optimistic a Galaxy-style interior will be coming sometime in 2012.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-01-2012, 12:05 PM
Quote:
Did you click the links?

the selection for picking your bridge says "INTERIOR" leading one to believe that its an Interior set... So no, I din't get what I paid for and it's not alright... these where my first purchases and the company left the impression so far that they would say something like " Hey, We cut all the corners on this prooduct, and we want you buy it because its Trek and know how you nerds love this stuff".

It doesn't seem like the people who designed this game, actually care about it. And the corners they cut on Cstore items are kind of proof of this,
Sure, i clicked the links :p
But the C-Store description is very clear, in the store itself and in the "interior" menu at the ship tailor: "Once you have unlocked these option, you can access these BRIDGES at any ship tailor", so you were telled that you only get the bridges, not an entire interior. I see no problem here.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-01-2012, 12:08 PM
I almost don't care... I thought that was what I was buying... and I feel in many ways betrayed... The quality of goods they are peddling is poor! - I honestly doubt I will be willing to shell out for what ever interior set they produce...

I WAS planning n buying the Galaxy II from C store upon reaching level 50... but I am not sure I trust it... Cstore has disappointed me on both of my purchases so far...
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-01-2012, 12:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rouffy
Sure, i clicked the links :p
But the C-Store description is very clear, in the store itself and in the "interior" menu at the ship tailor: "Once you have unlocked these option, you can access these BRIDGES at any ship tailor", so you were telled that you only get the bridges, not an entire interior. I see no problem here.
Technicalities...
Fact: I Am not happy with what I purchased
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-03-2012, 02:06 AM
Quote:
Technicalities...
So what you are saying is you don't have to read, or make any effort to understand what it is you are buying.
It is up to Cryptic to read your mind and figure out just what you thought you were buying.

In two years I've never seen anyone else complaining that they thought bridge packs were anything more then bridges. But maybe that's because they are called bridge packs.
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-03-2012, 09:53 AM
Quote:
Technicalities...
First of all I am sorry that you were disappointed. I find some time when I get something home and it is the wrong colour or not the perfect size that I start to regret what I have purchased.
The problem I have is that by your own omission you said that you were fine with it.
Quote:
The bridge was modeled finely and had that great, Jean Luc Piccard feel to it, Sure its not perfect but I wasn't expecting perfect. But, I was quickly disappointed to fine the rest of the ship wasn't any where close to what I was expecting.
There are lots of things they can do differently with these bridgepacks like scale and colour but to suggest that they have miss-represented what they are selling is a long shot. It is clear that it is a bridge only and to suggest otherwise is totally ridiculous.

Not to deal in metaphors but this (IMHO) is like reading as add for shoes, buying a pair and liking them and when you realize that it didnít come with the pants and jacket getting upset. Being embarrassed for making a mistake is one thing but blaming anyone but yourself is really just not taking responsibility for a mistake. There is nothing wrong with wanting more or feel that you would have likes more for what you paid but to point fingers when I have NEVER in 2 years of people complaining have ever heard of someone mistaking a bridgepack for the something more that it was.

I don't mean to belittle your claims but I think what you are saying here "you didnít get what I paid for" and "Cryptic was being misleading" and ďI am not sure I trust itĒ are all very slanderous and IMO not fair. Own your own screw-up and let Cryptic take flack for something that THEY are responsible for