Lt. Commander
One of my Foundry missions starts on the Starfleet Academy map. The instructions I have at the beginning of the mission are as follows:

Quote:
We are being asked to return to Starfleet Academy for routine holodeck combat training.

Go to Starfleet Academy on Earth. Once there:

(1) enter the main building

(2) continue straight through the doorway in the back

(3) take the first hallway on your right and enter the glowing door

Note: You can view these instructions again once you reach Starfleet Academy in your journal/logs/communication tab.
Tons of people have found the mission door, although some say they cannot. Does anyone have any suggestions on how I can make it more clear?
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-03-2012, 04:09 AM
I found it easily (and enjoyed playing your ground missions) but shouldn't it actually say

"click/interact with the glowing door"

instead of

"enter the glowing door"
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-03-2012, 03:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The.Grand.Nagus View Post
One of my Foundry missions starts on the Starfleet Academy map. The instructions I have at the beginning of the mission are as follows:

Tons of people have found the mission door, although some say they cannot. Does anyone have any suggestions on how I can make it more clear?
Thats not good as I am currently making a missions that leaves a similar door. I was hopping referencing the Holodecks at Starfleet academy might be enough to get people heading in the right direction. Maybe referance the door as blue. Hmm got me stumped.