Lt. Commander
# 21
01-16-2012, 04:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueWarper
Into the bank they go...saving them for a rainy day.
So I just hit the 20 count stack limit on one of the large batteries. Woo-Hoo - turns out they're worth 1/10th the EC of a regular battery. Wazzup up with that?
Lt. Commander
# 22
01-16-2012, 05:51 PM
Gotta check that...

Quote:
Originally Posted by f(t)
So I just hit the 20 count stack limit on one of the large batteries. Woo-Hoo - turns out they're worth 1/10th the EC of a regular battery. Wazzup up with that?
Lt. Commander
# 23
02-03-2012, 05:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TF-Omega View Post
We need rechargeable batteries... didn't lithium ion technology get perfected in the future? Hate stock piling these batts. Cryptic, make it so!
The new Odyssey cruiser has a bank of 4 rechargeable shields batteries. Check it out on the shakedown mission during the 2 annv event!
Lt. Commander
# 24
02-03-2012, 05:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ConcreteDragon View Post
The new Odyssey cruiser has a bank of 4 rechargeable shields batteries. Check it out on the shakedown mission during the 2 annv event!
and no way whatso ever to remove them for personal uses.

at least cryptic thought that much out.

rechargeable batteries (aside from missions like this one) would ruin the ingame economy even more then before. batteries are a ec sink.
Lt. Commander
# 25
02-03-2012, 05:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by matteo716 View Post
and no way whatso ever to remove them for personal uses.

at least cryptic thought that much out.

rechargeable batteries (aside from missions like this one) would ruin the ingame economy even more then before. batteries are a ec sink.
At a measly 4000 EC for a stack of 20, they're really not much of a valid EC sink.
Lt. Commander
# 26
02-19-2012, 09:13 AM
Too Bad Cryptic continues to take away abilities to get useful items and has gone to Nickel and Diming players for everything. I am a Lifetime member and I will say this free to play experience and the removal of commonsense items like a rechargeable shield battery have left a bad taste in my mouth. I used to try and recruit friends to play, but no more. If this is the future of interactive online I will go back to my console games where at least they don't constantly change the rules to screw the players at every twist and turn.
Lt. Commander
# 27
02-19-2012, 12:49 PM
I would love to see more expensive batteries with a lot of charges rather then stacking so many of these one use batteries.