Lt. Commander
# 31
02-03-2012, 04:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Protector View Post
I recently did a test where I checked my DPS with 0/1/2/3/4 phaser consoles installed and found that each one increased my DPS by an equal amount. There are NO diminishing returns with tactical damage consoles.
this 10ness
Lt. Commander
# 32
02-03-2012, 04:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Protector View Post
I recently did a test where I checked my DPS with 0/1/2/3/4 phaser consoles installed and found that each one increased my DPS by an equal amount. There are NO diminishing returns with tactical damage consoles.
that's what i thought, imagine the rage if this wasn't the case. this would have been noticed very quickly back in the ftp open beta
Lt. Commander
# 33
02-03-2012, 07:21 PM
Can the KDF keep the REG and the Feds have their CAP back, as a way to balance it? Pretty please?
Lt. Commander
# 34
02-03-2012, 08:58 PM
At any regard, Tactical Consoles for starters are just 'boring' in relation to the other two sections, and somewhat dumb in nature. If damage magnitude is all they are good for, why even slot them? Just say you have a damage boost for that ship and call it good. That's mostly what I am getting at. Its too simplistic in relation to everything else, and I think we should have a reason to be tactical about or Tactical consoles. That's why I've offered an alternative both in this thread, and actually in others in the past.