Lt. Commander
# 721 Mirror Universe
02-03-2012, 09:11 AM
Don't know if it's already been said but it would be cool if there were mirror universe versions for all types of uniform. e.g. Antares 1 Mirror Universe or Terran Sierra 4.

Like if male uniforms had a sash like in Enterprise and female uniforms were crop tops but they still had the Antares and Sierra pattern.
Lt. Commander
# 722
02-04-2012, 12:10 AM
TOS Romulan Uniforms Silly gold helmet and all!

Naturally, I would like STO to open up the Romulans as a playable faction as well, but one step at a time. ;]
Lt. Commander
# 723
02-04-2012, 07:33 AM
I posted this already, but I think I did it in another thread; at any rate, I'm not seeing it here (I think it was in one of the Foundry Features threads).

Basically, have someone comb through every clothing piece in Champions Online, cutting out most tights, capes, and other pieces that seem specific to the Champions Universe IP or the superhero look in general. That should leave a variety of casual and formal clothing, fantasy-genre wear, and other period pieces.

Then have someone do something similar with whatever you have at Neverwinter.

In the various TV series, how often did the crew either travel back in time, enter the holodeck (or holosuite) into a period piece, encounter a pre-warp native species (often with a remarkably Earth-like culture), or find some other reason to wear older styles? (The NX-01 is the only one for which I cannot think of any specific examples.)

Also, maybe they have a personal reason to wear these things. Maybe my captain is from Beta Iotia, and wears a pin-striped zoot suit when off duty. So why not?
Lt. Commander
# 724
02-04-2012, 07:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobgreenwade View Post
I posted this already, but I think I did it in another thread; at any rate, I'm not seeing it here (I think it was in one of the Foundry Features threads).

Basically, have someone comb through every clothing piece in Champions Online, cutting out most tights, capes, and other pieces that seem specific to the Champions Universe IP or the superhero look in general. That should leave a variety of casual and formal clothing, fantasy-genre wear, and other period pieces.

Then have someone do something similar with whatever you have at Neverwinter.

In the various TV series, how often did the crew either travel back in time, enter the holodeck (or holosuite) into a period piece, encounter a pre-warp native species (often with a remarkably Earth-like culture), or find some other reason to wear older styles? (The NX-01 is the only one for which I cannot think of any specific examples.)

Also, maybe they have a personal reason to wear these things. Maybe my captain is from Beta Iotia, and wears a pin-striped zoot suit when off duty. So why not?

Oh my god.

A ship full of armoured knights.

1920s Gangsters.

Cavemen.

It's an idea so beautiful I could weep.
Lt. Commander
# 725
02-04-2012, 08:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by decoytactics
Oh my god.

1920s Gangsters.

Cavemen.

What? A starship full of cavemen?

Never gonna happen.
Lt. Commander
# 726
02-04-2012, 05:13 PM
MACO uniforms, from Enterprise, that aren't equipments.
http://www.scifihero.net/forums/lofi...php/t2695.html

And if you're going to add that they should give you the option to use army ranking like Major and Colonel on the uniforms.

Also, the ability to design your own ship mission patch for your right shoulder, since fleet patch is on the left.
Lt. Commander
# 727
02-04-2012, 07:49 PM
This may be more of an technical issue rather a costume issue, but I want to see transporter animation when I am whipping out my weapons. The reason behind this is to explain how we can have weapons just pop out into our hands and they did it in Elite Force. I know its not cannon, but it took place in Voyager's era and the tech in fiction must have improve by current time.
Lt. Commander
# 728
02-04-2012, 10:31 PM
I'd like to see the "Alien" player characters have a set of their own costume parts. Maybe it's a mix of pre-existing, retextured gear, or just a set of new, Cryptic design gear that we can mix & match with.
Lt. Commander
# 729
02-06-2012, 02:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by decoytactics
Oh my god.

1920s Gangsters.

Cavemen.

Imagine the re-enactment opportunities. Medieval battles in Breaking the Planet!

Then do some Prohibition era roleplay on the holodeck!

Don 21st Century BDUs as you battle the Romulans like the cast of Stargate SG-1.
Lt. Commander
# 730
02-08-2012, 12:05 PM
i`m not sure if anyone posted this idea or if it`s the right topic, but i`m going to give it a try

i`d really like to have a Scimitar ship costume for Guramba siege destroyer (i realise that adding the whole
ship would make it too hard to balance because of it`s traits)

the idea came to life because of the similarity of the special abbility of the Guramba destroyer and the Scimitar`s, not to mention i know a lot of people would like to buy and fly a Scimitar of their own