Lt. Commander
Since one of the later patches it looks like no Boff can sit anymore on a bridge chair. Though first it was just an issue with the new Odyssee bridge (which also has a little graphic bug on the lower frame of the mainscreen; screen clips a bit through frame there). But when I saw the same chair problem on my KDF bridge which did not had that before I do think it affects all bridges. To be more specific: All boffs either float above the chair, hovering in front of it or clipping slightly through it, all in sitting animation.

One minor different issue: My No1 does not sit in (or float above atm) the No1 chair, somebody else does. (edit) New Ody bridge.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-04-2012, 08:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by anothername View Post
Since one of the later patches it looks like no Boff can sit anymore on a bridge chair. Though first it was just an issue with the new Odyssee bridge (which also has a little graphic bug on the lower frame of the mainscreen; screen clips a bit through frame there). But when I saw the same chair problem on my KDF bridge which did not had that before I do think it affects all bridges. To be more specific: All boffs either float above the chair, hovering in front of it or clipping slightly through it, all in sitting animation.

One minor different issue: My No1 does not sit in (or float above atm) the No1 chair, somebody else does. (edit) New Ody bridge.
I hear that most of my officers sit like 6 inches above their chairs, what worse I have 1 or 2 siting "in" their chairs as if they were siting on the floor and the chair decloaked on top of them.

Bad enough I can't put my officers on the "proper" spots but at least have them sit properly.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-04-2012, 09:08 AM
Always been that way. It's a frequent complaint. Hopefully it's somewhere on their lists.