Lt. Commander
# 41
02-04-2012, 08:31 PM
I forgot the 3rd balance extreme with the current system, ability is worthless unless speced to the max in it.

Just to Illustrate my point here are some examples.

221 effective flow capacitor skill gives my poloron weapons a -53 (25 base) energy drain proc, -51 weapon power from subsystem targeting 1, and -12 power drain (-4 base?) at 100 aux every sec for 17 seconds. I Also get -211 from shield subsystem targeting 1 which is a bug but still pretty funny. Obviously that is some potent power drain action!

On the other hand, my 84 skill points in Subspace Decompiler, a T5 skill, 18k skill points to get, increase my viral matrix 3 by 1.8 seconds, an amazing 22.5% increase from base. woot If I had known then what I know now.... Atleast with shockwave it increases from 3.3 to 4.8, but I think its capped at 4 seconds anyway.

One extra question if anyone can answer, I only have 84 points in Decompiler but my character sheet shows 91 with nothing equipped. Odd.
Lt. Commander
# 42
02-04-2012, 08:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kreael
Atleast with shockwave it increases from 3.3 to 4.8, but I think its capped at 4 seconds anyway.
I'm not sure if there still is a cap in place or not, but I know for a fact that you can get a 5 second stun off of PSW 3. I've gotten hit for that long and mine hits for that as well.