Lt. Commander
It would be great is aboard you ship you could go into your ready room and order all of your BOFFs to line up in formation. You can sort them into ranks or professions or however you want by dragging and dropping. This can be either in-game or in a (bank slot like) pop-up menu. The trick is being able to see the picture of the BO as well as moving them around and group them.

All the information about skills would be there and a flag that lets you know if they are slotted at a station on that particular ship. This could be sort of like the Stations tab but more detail.

Changing BOFFs uniforms, giving them medals and changing their stance to attention and at ease would be some of the things that would be a nice touch.

My biggest problem is seeing my BO's together and being able to point to one and sat "That is the one I want on this missions, let's get him a promotion and a better shield."

This would also be a way to get us on our ships interior more often and we could also do a screen capture of us with our BO's.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-01-2012, 08:27 PM
I am guessing that this was not a good idea.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-05-2012, 09:36 PM
It's a good idea, but at this point I think the development team is focusing on fixing bugs and gameplay issues first.