Lt. Commander
# 21
08-23-2011, 07:12 PM
I am a Mercenary Bulldog Alt.

K-Borg can train your BO’s at Lieutenant Commander in Emergency Power to Engines 3, Emergency Power to Shields 3 and Emergency Power to Weapons 3 Emergency Power to Auxiliary 3. And at Commander in Phaser Turret Fabrication 3 Eject Warp Plasma 3. He also has Bridge Offices for sale as is or he can train in the skills above.

Remember that to train a Bridge Officer you have to commission said Bridge Officer and once commissioned it can only be traded so we will have to meet face to face.

I am willing to Negotiate a fare price.
Lt. Commander
# 22
10-04-2011, 08:04 AM
Join Mercenary's R Us chat channel

There are a lot of open Chat Channels that you can join on Star Trek Online Here is a short list of the Open Channels that I am on. Radio Mojo this is where the DJ’s talk with the players, run PVP matches and Do Interviews with interesting people. trekradio this is where the DJ’s talk with the players, run PVP matches and Do Interviews with interesting people. Mercenary’s R Us is where you can get in touch with a mercenary.

Here are instructions for joining one of this Chat Channels. If you look at your chat box the top bar has 3 tabs “Chat, NPC and Combat” if you right click on the bar itself it will bring up the Chat Configuration window. It has 3 tabs also “Tabs, Channels and Options” click on the Channels tab in that window at the top you will see “Join/Create” with a Text area Type in that area Mercenary’s R Us. Then click join
Lt. Commander
# 23
10-13-2011, 05:47 PM
Join us and bring your own bottle as we join the Wake and mourn the loss of President Afov of the Armada Defense Force this Friday evening on planet Risa.
Lt. Commander
# 24
02-06-2012, 09:00 AM
Be a Mercenary Play a Mecenary