Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Graphical and Sound Issues
Login

Lt. Commander
Sorry if this has already been reported, please feel free to reply with the link to the first known post about this.

My video cad is a GTX285 (NVIDEA) which was released in Dec 2009 so it is dated though not in my view obsolete. My system is Windows 7 64 bit and my processor is an i7 Core. My video drivers are up to date. During a ground mission, the third and fourth power icon buttons on my Bridge Officers are not clickable and you cannot mouse over them without getting an annoying flicker.

I tried running the game in safe mode and still cannot click the third and fourth button. This is not a terribly serious issue as the Bridge Officers are still able to use the powers associated with the third and fourth button (example: science bridge officer can still automatically heal me but I cannot click myself and then reach for the third/fourth button that handles medical tricorder)

I think this happened from one of the flurry of patches we had over the past week. I haven't tried to re-install and I'd rather not if I can avoid it.

Anyone else come across this issue?

Thanks!