Lt. Commander
# 1 PvP spawns
02-06-2012, 08:55 PM
I'm enjoying PvP in this game but one thing that i think is reallly annoying and could be fixed is that you can be camped right on the spawn in some maps, often you can die before you even have control of your ship / ground character.

My suggestions:
- place at least 2 spawn points on all ground arena maps. If you get killed within say 10 seconds of spawning then respawn on some other point
- place the spawning / warp in points in Kerrat on the OPPOSITE sides of the borgs

Also in regards to poor losers leaving games (or hiding forever): make it so that if the game doesn't end in "X minutse" (15, 30, whatever) the team with the highest score wins. I had this game where all the feds ran off and we couldn't finish because there was noone left to shoot instead of getting the automatic victory you'd expect.

Also add some PvP acollades ?
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-07-2012, 05:29 AM
Opposite locations and a safe zone around the Spawn points that do not allow weapons fire in or out. It would give the player time to get ready rather than be burnt down before the screen even finishes loading.