Lt. Commander
# 1 Not got this months Cpoints
02-07-2012, 09:49 AM
Hi,

This may or may not be my own fault, Normally i receive my 400 cpoints today but for some reason i haven't.

I think it may possibly be due to my mistakenly canceling my sub the other day which i did reactivate right away.

Could someone tell if this mistake on my part with effect my monthly stripend given that yes i made a mistake but my subscription is technically still running and paid up to-date with no drop from gold to silver in that time.

Cheers Skip
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-08-2012, 05:44 AM
I have this problem too. My monthly subscription came out of my bank yesterday, but I haven't received this months points yet.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-08-2012, 06:44 AM
with the changes coming i cant see them paying out c-points when u will be more likey to buy with money to get ur keys and new items etc....
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-08-2012, 08:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadDog0000
with the changes coming i cant see them paying out c-points when u will be more likey to buy with money to get ur keys and new items etc....
Except that we are entitled to the 400 c-points as paying gold members to take them away without notice would cause outrage among the paying player base.

Skip
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-08-2012, 08:48 AM
What Skip said.

We subscribe to STO still, and as part of our gold package, we get 400 points per month.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-08-2012, 11:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bort1980 View Post
What Skip said.

We subscribe to STO still, and as part of our gold package, we get 400 points per month.
They could just be waiting till thursday when they release the new c store items. I'm a lifer and have not gotten my stipen yet either.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-09-2012, 01:02 AM
My date is the 9th and my stipend seems to come in on the 10th.
Roughly when the 9th ends in pacific time, give it a day then send a ticket, which may be read
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-09-2012, 06:08 AM
I Was a silver player and realised that i enjoy this game a lot, so i decided to subscribe. I Was under the impression that i would receive 400 cryptic points. A Friend told me to wait and that you dont get them as soon as you subscribe. Then a few days later, a friend of mine subscribed too. He now has his poiints. I Still do not.
I have submitted several tickets and had no reply.

At the time of my subscribing, i bought 800 points (converted from ZEN) and i got those fine. No-one from cryptic seems to answer any tickets
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-09-2012, 06:38 AM
Well my cpoints arrived last night roughtly 38 hours after my sub was paid, Just glad i got them..... Now to wait for the c-store update before deciding what to buy with my 1700 of saved points.

Also time to start mining dilithium i think get my points up a bit more.
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-09-2012, 06:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peewee28 View Post
Hi,

This may or may not be my own fault, Normally i receive my 400 cpoints today but for some reason i haven't.

I think it may possibly be due to my mistakenly canceling my sub the other day which i did reactivate right away.

Could someone tell if this mistake on my part with effect my monthly stripend given that yes i made a mistake but my subscription is technically still running and paid up to-date with no drop from gold to silver in that time.

Cheers Skip
Wait, you received C-Points for just being subscribed?(That would explain 400 random C-Points that I got).

OT: From what I know, many of the people in my Fleet are experiencing the same problem. I t may be a bug, or something to be fixed in the update. I highly doubt that they would get rid of this benefit to Gold members so fast, without telling anyone.