Lt. Commander
# 11
02-07-2012, 01:21 PM
Erm.... if you want a bad community go take a look at what is left the abomination that the Meridian 59 community has become. hacking, threats, real life threats, admin corruption, admin silencing, flat out threats from admins...

compared to that community STO is a walk in the park. I assure you it could be ALOT worse
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-07-2012, 01:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by arlem72
I have played a few MMOS over the last few years, EQ, DDO, LOTRO, and now STO. I must say that the community in STO is one of the worst I have ever seen.
EQ Community you say? As in ... The Safehouse? Steel Warrior? Monkly Business? And the Fires of Heaven forums, including the Rickshaw?

Really?

You want to stick with STO being the worst but cite EQ experience?

You sure you don't want to revise your statements?
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-07-2012, 01:40 PM
Ok this thread is just what I am talking about....one or two helpful posts and the rest are just *shrug* ok I get it...STO is not THE worst in the MMO world, I take all I have said back you all are just too epic and elite for a simple country bumkin like myself lol... *walks away shaking his head*

Thanks for the ones who did write something helpful and I do thank the devs for a great game!
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-07-2012, 01:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by arlem72
Ok this thread is just what I am talking about....
You create a thread that antagonizes the community as a whole. What type of response did you expect to receive?

It's like walking up the register at 7-11, making small talk with the cashier by saying "Why is it all convenience store clerks are such freakin JERKS!" and then asking him if you can get change for a dollar.