Lt. Commander
# 11
02-08-2012, 12:36 AM
I'm not sure if this is part of the same problem, but I can't change the icons for my BOff powers while on the ground.

The BOff UI on the left side of the screen Always shows all of my boff power icons.

It's not game breaking, but it's annoying seeing them out of the corner of my eye while fighting on the ground.

When I click on the UI Icon to change this, I get the 1 & 2 options, but clicking on either of them does nothing.

Also, is this tied into the problem of my Ground Powers UI always closing ( from 2 rows to one) when I transition from one instance to another??
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-08-2012, 12:37 AM
Thank you - are there any known work arounds for the moment?
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-08-2012, 02:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrypticCliff
We're working on this issue right now. (As well as all the other borked skydome stuff.)
Eh, what is the borked skydome thing? The issue that the background can be seen through far away objects because the engine makes them translucent?
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-08-2012, 09:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by uryenserellont
I noticed last night that this does not happen in sector space. Only ground and space instance maps have this problem.
the flickering does affect sector space, at least for me. its less noticeable but its there.
Lt. Commander
# 15
02-08-2012, 02:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Revo
the flickering does affect sector space, at least for me. its less noticeable but its there.
I haven't had this in sector space yet. What sector does it happen in?
Lt. Commander
# 16
02-08-2012, 03:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davewaveman View Post
Eh, what is the borked skydome thing? The issue that the background can be seen through far away objects because the engine makes them translucent?
90% sure that it's not the objects becoming translucent. It's probably just the background drawing in front of the object. And I think the background is normally translucent and drawn on top of black. And if that's true, it's all the same issue.

Disclaimer: I'm not the one working on this issue, so I'm mainly hypothesizing.
Lt. Commander
# 17
02-08-2012, 04:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davewaveman View Post
I haven't had this in sector space yet. What sector does it happen in?
Only Alpha Trianguli.
Lt. Commander
# 18
02-08-2012, 04:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrypticCliff
90% sure that it's not the objects becoming translucent. It's probably just the background drawing in front of the object. And I think the background is normally translucent and drawn on top of black. And if that's true, it's all the same issue.

Disclaimer: I'm not the one working on this issue, so I'm mainly hypothesizing.
Well, thank you for the information. =)