Lt. Commander
# 161
02-01-2012, 11:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LewsTelamon001
They didn't give you a shiny gold name, Zuul? Strange....
Forever ungold T_T No one likes us Zuuls. We're not evil, just misunderstood.
Lt. Commander
# 162
02-01-2012, 02:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSuperzuul
Forever ungold T_T No one likes us Zuuls. We're not evil, just misunderstood.
Good thing, then, that I know who you are before some of the posters had the reaction of "What? No gold name? REPORT THE IMPERSONATOR!!!" I see they got around to giving you your gold name, too.

You've probably seen me around on the other PWE boards, too

EDIT: Instead of double posting, I'll post my issue in this same post.

I have 214 ZEN in my Wallet, yet cannot transfer my ZEN to the STO servers. I should note that I have been able to do this previously, without a level 10 character.

Edit 2: Disregard, figured out what the problem was, my character was "inactive" because I hadn't logged in for over a week (Can't help that I have to bargain with my wife for use of our laptop because my POS desktop won't run the game without a video card upgrade *grumble*)
Lt. Commander
# 163
02-07-2012, 02:21 PM
since no one can tell me if gift type cards are useable, can someone perhaps tell me if ultimate game cards can be use for a sub?
Lt. Commander
# 164
02-08-2012, 03:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krenn View Post
since no one can tell me if gift type cards are useable, can someone perhaps tell me if ultimate game cards can be use for a sub?
Gift cards aren't 100% sure about however Ultimate game Cards are a no if it's those ones sold in stores.
Lt. Commander
# 165
02-08-2012, 01:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Askray View Post
Gift cards aren't 100% sure about however Ultimate game Cards are a no if it's those ones sold in stores.
PWE uses UGC's for their zen, and since STO is now owned by them, maybe some sort of arrangement should be made. how many ppl would pick up a 2 or 3 20 $ cards for some gold time? for myself, I'd get as many as needed for a lifer. something to consider, it would seem
Lt. Commander
# 166
02-09-2012, 11:10 AM
I hope this is the right place to ask. Every now and then, When I try and log into the game, It will come back with a message at the loader, that says something to the effect of there is a problem with my account, and to click <here> for further support.

So I click, and it takes me to a page, that says to contact Billing support. No problem, start looking for contact info, and can't find it on the support page, I wait about 5 minutes, while making sure my account is still good from my account page, and then I can get into the game.

Is this a common thing? I know for a fact, there is no billing problems, as I can check immediately through my bank, and I can get into the game if I just wait a little bit. Is this just a catch all for when a connection fails or something? It's more of an annoyance then anything, But I just want to make sure all is well with my account, and sense I can't find any contact info (Maybe that could be a new accolade, find the contact info that Cryptic says to contact.)

Thanks for your help, and I do so love this game. Much improved since the old Beta days.

Edit. And again at 12:43 2/11/2012. I guess I'll keep a log of it here, until one of the devs addresses my question.
Lt. Commander
# 167
03-09-2012, 07:59 PM
It's absolutely terrible. I go to purchase Cpoints and I'm locked onto a page where it says that I need a level 10+ character to make a purchase and yet my purchase history should be more than enough to override that. I've had 1 account at level 50 for a bit now.

Can't even file a ticket with Cryptic because their java scripts won't allow me to select STO as the product I need help with.

Absolutely terrible.
Lt. Commander
# 168 Please Help
03-18-2012, 04:49 PM
I purchased C Points for the first time yesterday to buy the new Ody ship pack. I only wanted 5000 but somehow ended up with 10000 (6000 now after my ship bundle purchase). I DON'T WANT THE EXTRA 5000 POINTS. What is frustrating is that I was not e-mailed any kind of receipt and I have no idea if I am getting billed for this extra 5000. Also, the only mail i DID get was in regards to confirming a change in billing details. There was a phone number included (888-344-4478) but no one answers it (WTF on a SAT at 1:45pm peak playing time??!). I tried using the SUPPORT tab, but was redirected to a forum different from this one that I cant even find. HOW DO I GET THIS FIXED???!!! WHY is there no phone number for me to contact? WHY is there no e-mail for me to contact? What do I do?
Lt. Commander
# 169
04-13-2012, 06:44 AM
The only problem with that for me is that I'm stationed in South Korea right now. I'm in the US Army and the time difference makes it really hard to try and get anything done that involves the states. So if there is anything on y'alls end that you can do to help me out here it would be greatly appreciated.
Lt. Commander
# 170
06-06-2012, 04:52 AM
I have the same problem "Payment Method Declined", i checked wit my bank and i entered the same billing information but still i get the same error. I have submitted a ticket now. Waiting for a response. I want to be a lifer, guys don't you want my 200 bucks ????