Lt. Commander
# 51
02-07-2012, 05:20 PM
Agreed, but I'm not sure what the point is. There's only so much you can do with a turret boat since not only is there burst so bad, but also their dps. They can chip away at a target, but that's exactly what FAW is doing as well, only with multiple targets.
Lt. Commander
# 52
02-07-2012, 05:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fallout23 View Post
Agreed, but I'm not sure what the point is. There's only so much you can do with a turret boat since not only is there burst so bad, but also their dps. They can chip away at a target, but that's exactly what FAW is doing as well, only with multiple targets.
i wonder if a turret odessy with tetryons and max tetryon skill whatever to help their proc would make a good support healer?
Lt. Commander
# 53
02-07-2012, 07:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by matteo716 View Post
i wonder if a turret odessy with tetryons and max tetryon skill whatever to help their proc would make a good support healer?
I've run that layout in the past with cruisers, and both carriers with little success. All that was before season 5 however. It may be great now :-)

Drawback is only the one rapid fire. Part of he reason I think beams works so well is the variety of ensign tac options you have with them
Lt. Commander
# 54
02-08-2012, 06:44 AM
Quote:
Not as good as a faw using polarized tet ship
Lt. Commander
# 55
02-08-2012, 09:46 AM
Quote:
FAW'd out Beamboat Oddys are great healers... as evidence by Era :p