Lt. Commander
# 11
02-08-2012, 08:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hevach View Post
There is no fresh air in my area, wind's blowing from the northeast, so the Pioneer Sugar Plant is making most of the county smell like dead skunk wrapped in sweaty sock.
I'm finished LOL.
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-08-2012, 09:06 AM
Simply put, use time travel and change the outcome as they say it would unfold. Game,Set, match Star Trek.
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-08-2012, 09:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drkfrontiers
I think you all need to step away from the pc for a bit, grab a jacket and take a nice stroll in the fresh air. Grab a bite eat

You all really need to get out more
I'll be doing just that at lunch. Right now, i'm stuck in the lab. :p
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-08-2012, 09:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CapnBludd View Post
Why does anyone care?
It's the same impetus that drives comic book fans to continually argue "who would in a fight ..."

Enjoy it for the entertaining distraction it is. Or ignore it. No worries.

Lt. Commander
# 15
02-08-2012, 09:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roach View Post
Simply put, use time travel and change the outcome as they say it would unfold. Game,Set, match Star Trek.
For the confrontation to even happen, time travel is required. From the 2300s or 2400s ALLLLLL the way back to "A long time ago"

Though the tough part is the Trek ships would need a push bigger than the one the caretaker gave Janeway and company to get to "A galaxy far, far away."

Lt. Commander
# 16
02-08-2012, 09:20 AM
The why of the conversation is easy. Humans thrive on conflict. We like pitting two or more things in contests with each other. Just like superhero deathmatches or seeing which movie/TV show/ video game is 'better'.
Lt. Commander
# 17
02-08-2012, 11:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by superchum View Post
It's the same impetus that drives comic book fans to continually argue "who would in a fight ..."

Enjoy it for the entertaining distraction it is. Or ignore it. No worries.

You did read the whole thing where I pretty much addressed the similarity to the comic book issue right? I know what it was and don't see the point in getting worked up over it any more.