Lt. Commander
Are Jem'Hadar Attack Ship and Holographic Science BO going to be aliavable to buy in C-store after some time?
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-08-2012, 06:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenear View Post
Are Jem'Hadar Attack Ship and Holographic Science BO going to be aliavable to buy in C-store after some time?
Nope, otherwise it would completely defeat the purpose of the Holiday box lottery to get them. At most, you might see them recur during the 2012 apocalypse season when they can have yet more folks blowing hundreds of dollars trying to get the thing.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-09-2012, 07:42 AM
While we were given a reason why the Jem Bug will never be in the C-store, we should get the holo Boff in the C-store at some point seeing as CBS saying no would be lets face idiotic seeing as thats something the shows made a point of a lot of places and ships having EMHs.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-09-2012, 07:48 AM
BranFlakes stated they will be offering the Recruitment system again in the future. As such I'm sure the Holo BOFF will remain with that system.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-09-2012, 09:52 AM
When (note I only said when) the Bug makes it into the C-Store, you can be sure it's gonna be expensive... If it isn't, theres alot of people who are gonna be ****ed...
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-09-2012, 02:30 PM
Speaking of the recruitment BOFF bonus, what about the Dreadnaught Cruiser? As I recalled, you got that and a title for recruiting 5 other players. Has that been lost, or can it still be accomplished if a player buys a one month subsription, or one of the physical CDs?
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-10-2012, 07:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Destraa View Post
Nope, otherwise it would completely defeat the purpose of the Holiday box lottery to get them. At most, you might see them recur during the 2012 apocalypse season when they can have yet more folks blowing hundreds of dollars trying to get the thing.
Make it a reward for completing the featured series in the featured time period instead of a Jem'Hadar boff. That is my idea.
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-11-2012, 02:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACEMAN97
Make it a reward for completing the featured series in the featured time period instead of a Jem'Hadar boff. That is my idea.
That would be great but rage of people who bought them from c-store
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-11-2012, 07:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenear View Post
That would be great but rage of people who bought them from c-store
What if (if you don't want it or already have it) you could sell it on the exchange?