Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > C-Store, ZEN, and Promotions
Login

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 11
02-08-2012, 05:22 PM
I'm hoping for a slight turn rate improvement, but perhaps the saucer separation will cover that need. Personally I prefer keeping my ships whole because I feel they look better that way... but maybe I'll like the Odyssey's star drive look.

Boff improvement of the kind of improving the Ensign_Science to Ensign_Universal could be nice... but I'm okay working with what we have right now.

If saucer separation and the auxiliary craft combat pet come with consoles, I'm hoping to see some degree of console expansion to compensate. Ideally, I figure a +1 bump to either science or tactical slots (I can work with either), the aux craft as a console, and the saucer separation as a ship-innate power could be nice.

Most especially, though: I want the Auxiliary craft (the Sacagewea?) to be playable like the D'Kyr's aux craft was. If it's a shuttle, that'd be awesome and could work in shuttle mission. If it's a small escort viable for Tier 5 play, I'll also be very happy and gladly switch from the Defiant to it - I really like it.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 12
02-08-2012, 05:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoberraz View Post
I'm hoping for a slight turn rate improvement, but perhaps the saucer separation will cover that need.

Boff improvement of the kind of improving the Ensign_Science to Ensign_Universal could be nice... but I'm okay working with what we have right now.

If saucer separation and the auxiliary craft combat pet come with consoles, I'm hoping to see some degree of console expansion to compensate. Ideally, I figure a +1 bump to either science or tactical slots (I can work with either), the aux craft as a console, and the saucer separation as a ship-innate power could be nice.

Most especially, though: I want the Auxiliary craft (the Sacagewea?) to be playable like the D'Kyr's aux craft was. If it's a shuttle, that'd be awesome and could work in shuttle mission. If it's an actual escort vessel I'll also be very happy. If it's a small escort viable for Tier 5 play, I'll also be very happy and gladly switch from the Defiant to it - I really like it.
ooo yeah im down with that secagewea
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 13
02-08-2012, 06:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amosov
Airbags; I don't trust its seat belts enough.
You only need that if you let Counselor Troi drive. Seems that when ever she drives the D or the E they get trashed 8P
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 14
02-08-2012, 06:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rayvenwing View Post
You only need that if you let Counselor Troi drive. Seems that when where she drives the D or the E they get trashed 8P
Got it covered with a ship standing order.

No children or counselors on the bridge.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 15
02-08-2012, 06:33 PM
actaully i forgot i want specifically that awesome perpetual bridge
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 16
02-08-2012, 06:48 PM
I want stronger looking nacelles, not puny upside-down Nike swooshes. Oh yeah, a real neck. And the original universal BOFF layout. Also, no more warpFast and EnterpriseFurious drifting!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 17
02-08-2012, 10:11 PM
Ensign Universal is all I need to go with the ensign science.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 18
02-08-2012, 10:12 PM
Here are some realistic expectations:

1) Turn rate improvement. (Will likely come via saucer separation, which is fine.)
2) 4 Eng, 3 Tac, 2 Sci consoles would be nice. 3/3/3 would also be acceptable.
3) Swap the Ensign Sci for an Ensign Eng.

Ideally, saucer separation would be similar to the Galaxy version, but maybe without the shield hit. (Compensated by a greater hull hp loss and/or less of a speed/maneuverability boost.)

I don't have high hopes for the aux craft at all, though. Cryptic pet AI is universally terrible, so there is a good chance it will fail to do anything useful much of the time, regardless of what its stats end up being.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 19
02-09-2012, 05:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexraptor View Post
The Dreadnought is a warship, its right there in the name itself.

Its also been explicitly stated that the Odyssey is a ship designed for starfleets core mission, exploration, rather than just another warmachine.
In that case I wish the CS Version come with 50 new additional variables for random exploration missions
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 20
02-09-2012, 04:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexiom
Here are some realistic expectations:

1) Turn rate improvement. (Will likely come via saucer separation, which is fine.)
2) 4 Eng, 3 Tac, 2 Sci consoles would be nice. 3/3/3 would also be acceptable.
3) Swap the Ensign Sci for an Ensign Eng.

Ideally, saucer separation would be similar to the Galaxy version, but maybe without the shield hit. (Compensated by a greater hull hp loss and/or less of a speed/maneuverability boost.)

I don't have high hopes for the aux craft at all, though. Cryptic pet AI is universally terrible, so there is a good chance it will fail to do anything useful much of the time, regardless of what its stats end up being.
undockable aux craft with moving nacelles omg
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:24 PM.