Go Back   Star Trek Online > Test Servers > Tribble - Announcements and Release Notes
Login

Lt. Commander
# 21
02-08-2012, 07:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoya View Post
Can someone on the Dev staff. Anyone on the Dev staff, please please fix the issue with falling through the floor when taking the turebolift from the shuttlebay to the control room in the Klingon mission "Keep your enemies closer" ? It cannot be finished because of this.
Already fixed on Tribble. Unless you tested it there and it was still happening?
Lt. Commander
# 22
02-08-2012, 07:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroniusRex
Already fixed on Tribble. Unless you tested it there and it was still happening?
Is the Autofire glitch fixed, or will that be a future C-Store grab bag "feature" ?
Lt. Commander
# 23
02-08-2012, 07:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkthunder View Post
Is the Autofire glitch fixed, or will that be a future C-Store grab bag "feature" ?
Chillax guy the autofire issue was fixed in the last tribble patch
Lt. Commander
# 24
02-08-2012, 08:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cutedge View Post
Chillax guy the autofire issue was fixed in the last tribble patch
I've been "chillaxing" with Cryptic since the last Feature Episode (1 year ago today, since the last series began).

Just getting tiresome that they manage to invent new bugs, when things were working fine before. I was making a joke in regards to putting "Auto-fire" as a grab bag on C-Store. Although I wouldn't put it past them, to do something under-handed as such.