Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
So I hit rank 3 in diplomacy yesterday. I got the title, accolade and blue doff, but nothing else. For some reason I didn't get the transwarp to starbase 39 sierra, first contact missions or diplomatic immunity.

I don't remember having to go talk to someone or train up to get these perks. But I may be wrong.

I submitted a ticket, but im sure its going to take days to get official help. So I figured I would throw the issue on teh forums incase I did something wrong.

I welcome any thoughts or ideas and thank you all ahead of time.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-08-2012, 10:07 PM
Something's messed up with the Diplomacy stats, and I think they have been since they ditched the old system and put it through the bridge officer system. I maxed out my diplomacy rank before the switch-over and I get the same sort of problem; I'm maxed out and for some reason lost my transwarp to DS9.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-08-2012, 10:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strykerr
Something's messed up with the Diplomacy stats, and I think they have been since they ditched the old system and put it through the bridge officer system. I maxed out my diplomacy rank before the switch-over and I get the same sort of problem; I'm maxed out and for some reason lost my transwarp to DS9.
well that really blows. Is it a known issue atleast?

I really hope it doesnt take them months to fix this... it really takes the fun out of leveling up diplomacy.

sigh
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-08-2012, 10:34 PM
I gave up on opening tickets with Cryptic awhile back, they never respond; but I know some other people having the same problem have opened tickets so I'm sure someone at Cryptic knows what's going on.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-08-2012, 10:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strykerr
I gave up on opening tickets with Cryptic awhile back, they never respond; but I know some other people having the same problem have opened tickets so I'm sure someone at Cryptic knows what's going on.
Ive been here since beta and Ive never been helped via ticket support system. Hell, some of the bugs I reported during beta is still in the game haha. So I guess I better not expect fix anytime soon.

c'est la vie

Thanks anyways.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-08-2012, 11:35 PM
When I ranked up to rank 3, I didn't get any of those. Then someone told me to log out and log back in and those benefits were there. No idea how to help you here, but does seem to be aware of the issue (and I think they actually said they fixed it in some patch notes a while back, so you should submit a bug report).

Do note that GM tickets can't fix bugs, and Bug Reports don't get GM replies.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-09-2012, 12:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerrus View Post
When I ranked up to rank 3, I didn't get any of those. Then someone told me to log out and log back in and those benefits were there. No idea how to help you here, but does seem to be aware of the issue (and I think they actually said they fixed it in some patch notes a while back, so you should submit a bug report).

Do note that GM tickets can't fix bugs, and Bug Reports don't get GM replies.
Well thats good news.

I did try logging in and out, switching characters and waiting a day. No dice.

Also, I'm aware that tickets dont solve anything. Like I said, ive been here since beta lol But I still submit them because its part of the ritual.
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-09-2012, 12:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lumpking69 View Post
Well thats good news.

I did try logging in and out, switching characters and waiting a day. No dice.

Also, I'm aware that tickets dont solve anything. Like I said, ive been here since beta lol But I still submit them because its part of the ritual.
I just meant that if you were submitting bug reports and expecting replies- because people do that lol.