Lt. Commander
# 21
02-09-2012, 06:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Askray View Post
As it has been stated numerous times, it's just an automated thing that puts the posts in here, and on their launchers. As such it puts the date in the topic that it currently is.

Sometimes they remember to edit the thread, sometimes they woopsie and forget XD
Being semi-automated does not justify how often it is a bad cut and paste. And the date is not the complaint (at least not mine), the wrong information (STO is not CO and vice versa) or lacking information (the lack of a mention of a patch in this one) are the complaints.
Lt. Commander
# 22
02-09-2012, 06:30 AM
so how come the server goes down for maint which i understand but then the web site says its up and running very wierd
Lt. Commander
# 23
02-09-2012, 06:31 AM
I have been wondering where we can find schedules of these "scheduled" downtimes? Would be nice to know in advance when server are down...
Lt. Commander
# 24
02-09-2012, 06:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oddlove
I have been wondering where we can find schedules of these "scheduled" downtimes? Would be nice to know in advance when server are down...
Almost every thursday there is maintenance as that's when they push major patches.
Lt. Commander
# 25
02-09-2012, 06:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Firefox-XL5
YES!!!!

They are fixing the floor in starbase 157.
Yea either the construction team was cutting corners and they were using shoddy materials or something broke the floor. Maybe too many tribbles or they were storing our new Lock boxes there.
Lt. Commander
# 26
02-09-2012, 07:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by marika.shran View Post
So, the Photonic Displacement thing was supposed to be universal for all ships ... how about impulse burst and the cruiser Lt. Commander cunsole?
ALL tier 1-4 consoles. That's what the notes say.
Lt. Commander
# 27
02-09-2012, 07:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kill-Jack
Yea either the construction team was cutting corners and they were using shoddy materials or something broke the floor. Maybe too many tribbles or they were storing our new Lock boxes there.
Actually ... They fixed it by putting all the new locked boxes under the flooring to sure it up.

So when enough people have opened enough boxes, the floor will give out again as the support will be gone.
Lt. Commander
# 28
02-09-2012, 07:49 AM
Thanks Dev's.

People have been saying for 2 years now BOP's are OP. They were wrong until today. I can't imagine the slaugther when BOP's get use all the sweetness klingon consols have to offer.

Whoever came up with the idea was a real genius. Like that would change the way money is spent on the c-store. OP KDF Side now will burn the Feds in PVP.
Lt. Commander
# 29
02-09-2012, 07:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Askray View Post
Almost every thursday there is maintenance as that's when they push major patches.
Ok - thanks for info.
Lt. Commander
# 30
02-09-2012, 08:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stegi
Thanks Dev's.

People have been saying for 2 years now BOP's are OP. They were wrong until today. I can't imagine the slaugther when BOP's get use all the sweetness klingon consols have to offer.

Whoever came up with the idea was a real genius. Like that would change the way money is spent on the c-store. OP KDF Side now will burn the Feds in PVP.
::: laughs ... You say that about the BoP.

Just imagine a bortaS armed with all that goodness!

Seriously ... BoP has a weak hull strength.

bortaS is as slow as a cow. ... The more regular console slots they fill up with these U-consoles ... the easier it is to kill either.
Closed Thread