I don't know what you mean...
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-09-2012, 12:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starwrath

I don't know what you mean...
lol- I heard you "worked it over" like it owed you money. :p*

* the above joke is purely for humor and holds no basis in fact or should be construed that the subject of said joke is in any way "working it over" for monetary compensation or otherwise and was offered merely as a snarky comment meant to lighten the moods of others and in no way reflects the speakers level of respect or is meant to cuase hostility.**

** on a side related note the speaker would like to thank the replier for the opportunity to use said comeback finally after years of waiting for someone to offer the chance.
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-09-2012, 12:26 PM
Razer Naga is a lovely toy. I have a nice wife who bought it for me.

I use the distribute + fire on the spacebar, and for things like 2 copies of the same thing I'll do a bind so I only have to hit one button. Also for things like BOs or HYTs that get prepped so they're always ticking I'll bind them to the same button.

I tried to bind lots of stuff to one button so I could mash it to turn everything on for an alpha, but STO couldn't quite keep up. I'd have 5 things bound and have to mash it 8 times, or slow it way down. At that point clicking was better because then I could see if everything actually went off.
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-09-2012, 12:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roach View Post
lol- I heard you "worked it over" like it owed you money. :p*

* the above joke is purely for humor and holds no basis in fact or should be construed that the subject of said joke is in any way "working it over" for monetary compensation or otherwise and was offered merely as a snarky comment meant to lighten the moods of others and in no way reflects the speakers level of respect or is meant to cuase hostility.**

** on a side related note the speaker would like to thank the replier for the opportunity to use said comeback finally after years of waiting for someone to offer the chance.
Lollissimo (it's italian)