Lt. Commander
# 1 Forum limitation problem
02-09-2012, 09:50 AM
Hi Devs,

First sorry to post it here, but the reason i'm doing it is the very cause of my problem.

I cannot post on the forums anywhere, except for this very section (PC & Technical Issues).
I had a subscription before, had C-point balance (and still have from time to time) and played hundreds of hours STO,
so I should be able to post.

I have checked my other account, it has no such limitations, so this shouldn't have too.

Thank you for your assistance in advance.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-09-2012, 09:53 AM
I have the same issue too. It seems like a lot of newly registered users have limited forum permissions.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-09-2012, 09:55 AM
It might have something to do with the transition from Cryptic to PWE. Hopefully you guys can get the attention of Mods so they can look at your posting permissions.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-09-2012, 10:07 AM
Yes, newly registered users should have limitations according to the f2p matrix, until meet one of the criteria i have listed before. But I have registered
quite a long time ago (more than a year), so it must have something to do with the transition.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-09-2012, 10:32 AM
Same here.

I have bought the CE, had subbed for 120 days, and spent some in the C-Store.
I could not post ANYWHERE, filed a ticket, then another one, now i can post here, but nowhere else.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-09-2012, 01:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by touchinghair
I have the same issue too. It seems like a lot of newly registered users have limited forum permissions.
According the the F2P Matrix, in order for a 'Silver' Account to post on other sections of the forum... you need...
  • Either Subscribe, or be a former Subscriber
  • Make a C-Store Purchase with C-Points

http://www.startrekonline.com/f2p_features

And if you meet the criteria and still have issues, then you need to file a support ticket for your account...