Lt. Commander
# 1411
01-24-2012, 08:56 AM
Thanks Blackavaar!
Lt. Commander
# 1412
02-04-2012, 03:36 PM
Hey there, Black!!

So... What are you making guides for at the moment?

I ask because I have a decent variant of the Sierra-01 Uniforms that I'd like to share with everyone, and I'd also like to see it made into a guide.

I'd also like to mention that my STO Main and his Bridge Crew use this variant. And so, I have named the variant after his ship.

SIERRA-01 (RAGING TEMPEST VARIANT)

TOP:
Jacket:
Sierra-01 (Colors: H1, Division Color, H1)
Undershirt Color (When Applicable): H1
Badge: Alternate Future Variant (Colors: A6, A2)
Rank Insignia Color: A1

BOTTOM:
Pant Type:
Loose Long - Standard (Color: H1)
Skirt Type (Female Only): Sierra Skirt 1 (Colors: H1, Division Color) (Apply Stockings to Legs)
Footwear: Soft Boots (Colors: H1, H1, H1)

DIVISION COLORS
Command/Tactical:
A7
Science: F8
Engineering: C10

And there's the guide to my custom Sierra-01 Uniform Variant.

I hope you're willing to convert said guide to your style, Black.
Lt. Commander
# 1413
02-05-2012, 03:49 PM
Hi dear Blackavaar :-)

The new Odysee is out right now.
Do you have a Canon Shiphull and Window Pattern for this new Ship?

Thanks (-:
Lt. Commander
# 1414
02-06-2012, 11:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiraYamato
Hey there, Black!!

So... What are you making guides for at the moment?

I ask because I have a decent variant of the Sierra-01 Uniforms that I'd like to share with everyone, and I'd also like to see it made into a guide.

I'd also like to mention that my STO Main and his Bridge Crew use this variant. And so, I have named the variant after his ship.

SIERRA-01 (RAGING TEMPEST VARIANT)

TOP:
Jacket:
Sierra-01 (Colors: H1, Division Color, H1)
Undershirt Color (When Applicable): H1
Badge: Alternate Future Variant (Colors: A6, A2)
Rank Insignia Color: A1

BOTTOM:
Pant Type:
Loose Long - Standard (Color: H1)
Skirt Type (Female Only): Sierra Skirt 1 (Colors: H1, Division Color) (Apply Stockings to Legs)
Footwear: Soft Boots (Colors: H1, H1, H1)

DIVISION COLORS
Command/Tactical:
A7
Science: F8
Engineering: C10

And there's the guide to my custom Sierra-01 Uniform Variant.

I hope you're willing to convert said guide to your style, Black.
Currently I am working on two F2P variants based on uniforms seen in the F2P trailer. When I finish those I'll check this out in-game and see about adding it as a Fan Choice variant.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_Sheep_22
Hi dear Blackavaar

The new Odysee is out right now.
Do you have a Canon Shiphull and Window Pattern for this new Ship?

Thanks (-:
I am working on updating the Ships guide. The problem is that I don't own all of the new ships. However, as these are entirely new ships specific to the game, I would think that their default appearance settings should be considered canon. Still I will take a look at them and add them to the guide as soon as possible.

Lt. Commander
# 1415 New Variants Added!
02-09-2012, 07:51 PM
Here's a few variants I have been working on based on those seen in the F2P trailer. I hope you all like them.

F2P 1 Command
F2P 1 Operations
F2P 1 Sciences
F2P 1 Medical

Sierra 2 F2P Command
Sierra 2 F2P Operations
Sierra 2 F2P Sciences

Vice Admiral - Ceremonial Variant
Jupiter Veteran Decorated - Command Variant 2

These have been added to the following sections to make them easier to reference. The F2P Variants have been added to the 25th Century Variants section under their own heading. The Vice Admiral Ceremonial Variant has been added to the 25th Century Uniforms section and the Jupiter Veteran Variant has been added to the Jupiter Uniforms section.

In addition the Voyager Mirror Universe Uniforms have also been updated.

Enjoy!

Lt. Commander
# 1416
02-10-2012, 05:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackavaar View Post
Here's a few variants I have been working on based on those seen in the F2P trailer. I hope you all like them.

F2P 1 Command
F2P 1 Operations
F2P 1 Sciences
F2P 1 Medical

Sierra 2 F2P Command
Sierra 2 F2P Operations
Sierra 2 F2P Sciences

Vice Admiral - Ceremonial Variant
Jupiter Veteran Decorated - Command Variant 2

These have been added to the following sections to make them easier to reference. The F2P Variants have been added to the 25th Century Variants section under their own heading. The Vice Admiral Ceremonial Variant has been added to the 25th Century Uniforms section and the Jupiter Veteran Variant has been added to the Jupiter Uniforms section.

In addition the Voyager Mirror Universe Uniforms have also been updated.

Enjoy!

Hey there, Black. First off its good to hear from you and know your still out there. Secondly thanks for this latest update. Glad to see those uniforms from the F2P trailer are added to your guides.

Have a couple of questions for you regarding the first 5 F2P uniforms you've listed above. My first question is this - within the ST universe, on what sort of officer or section or what occasions or reasons do you envisage those uniforms being worn?

My second question is what inspired you to go with the Star Trek Generations combadge instead of the 25th century version? Was the Generations version actually used in the F2P trailer?

Thanks for looking at those questions!

Lt. Commander
# 1417
02-10-2012, 09:27 AM
Blackavaar, I'm wondering if you know if there is any topic / imaged of MACO or high-end gear? I heard that if you got all items of (don't know which) Mk then you unlock new tailor option.

Maybe you know anything about it? Really appreciate!
Lt. Commander
# 1418
02-10-2012, 10:35 AM
Lt. Commander
# 1419
02-10-2012, 10:42 AM
Thanks Felderburg
Lt. Commander
# 1420
02-10-2012, 11:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan_81 View Post
Hey there, Black. First off its good to hear from you and know your still out there. Secondly thanks for this latest update. Glad to see those uniforms from the F2P trailer are added to your guides.

Have a couple of questions for you regarding the first 5 F2P uniforms you've listed above. My first question is this - within the ST universe, on what sort of officer or section or what occasions or reasons do you envisage those uniforms being worn?

My second question is what inspired you to go with the Star Trek Generations combadge instead of the 25th century version? Was the Generations version actually used in the F2P trailer?

Thanks for looking at those questions!

It seems to me that white is usually added to a uniform during more diplomatic missions, so I would envision the first set being worn for more peaceful exploration type missions. The Sierra 2 variants I would envision as being worn as a simple variant available to any crew that wears the Sierra 2 uniforms.

As the F2P 1 variants sort of look like an intermediate between the DS9 uniforms and the Destiny uniforms, I decided to use the last used badge on the DS9 uniforms. The AGT badge would work just as well and I would assume that depending on the captain some crews would wear that instead.

I'm glad you like them and I hope this answers your questions satisfactorily.

More to come.