Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > C-Store, ZEN, and Promotions
Login

Lt. Commander
# 21
02-09-2012, 08:14 PM
Vesta-class skin. I'd drop 2000 C-points on that action.
Lt. Commander
# 22
02-09-2012, 08:28 PM
Some crazy ideas.... purely selfish :p
  • Cloaking Device
  • Spinal Lance
  • Additional Console Slot(s)
  • All Universal Boff stations
  • Beam Target Auxiliary Subsystems
  • Beam Target Weapons Subsystems
  • Beam Target Engines Subsystems
  • Beam Target Shields SubsystemI
  • Customisable Deflector Array Colours
  • Customisable Nacel Colours
  • Unique Beam Array Colour
  • Unique warp Audio
  • Extra Weapon Slot - 5 fore, 5 aft
  • Improved Turn rate, say 3?
  • Barrel Roll beam blast attack
  • Joy stick on captains chair (like in Insurection :p)
  • A plopping sound when deploying mines
Lt. Commander
# 23
02-09-2012, 08:32 PM
A lot of what I'm seeing on people's list is the usual whining that the Odyssey isn't a min/max ship. Deal with it, she's not a combat refit (Galaxy Dreadnought), not a straight-up slugger (Sovereign), but an advanced star cruiser. So quit crying you can't pack dual cannons of any sort, if you want that on a cruiser, go spend 1,600 Cp on the Galaxy dreadnought. Performs too much like a whale? Wait for the +1 with it's saucer separation, get an Excelsior Retrofit, or spend your tax refund on Cp for keys to try and get a Galor.

Now, getting off the soap box…

1. I'd like to see the saucer separation as an innate ship ability, rather than a universal console. Between using the Assimilated Module and Anti-Matter spread consoles, my SCI slots are already going to be pretty well tapped and I don't necessarily want to ditch any of my Engineering consoles if the Odyssey's aux craft and/or saucer separation are consoles.

2. Alternate skins. Yes, the fact you can change materials changes it a bit, but it'd be nice to have a bit of variety. I can honestly go without it, but it'd be nice.

3. A Terran Empire trim to go with it.
Lt. Commander
# 24
02-10-2012, 08:12 AM
I want the Century-class Enterprise-F type from bridge commander. Looks amazing.
Lt. Commander
# 25
02-10-2012, 08:17 AM
a built in variant to ejecting warp plasma. Basically it vents gas pockets similar to those in the Briar Patch, but you can only set off the gas if you're in range to eat the explosion, too i.e. You release the gas pocket for 2 seconds followed by immediately setting off the gas pocket.

BIG BOOM! Enemies hurt (hopefully), you hurt (definitely), Allies hurt (if they were stupid enough to get in range).

That would make it effective, but not overpowering.
Lt. Commander
# 26
02-10-2012, 01:41 PM
I'd like to see ALL Universal Bridge Officer slots.

Allow people to build the ship they want, instead of applying non-sensical BO loadouts to the vessel, meaning only people interested in that particular BO loadout would be interested in it.

Heck, there is no reason why each and every ship shouldn't have all Universal slots, but that's another topic all together.
Lt. Commander
# 27
02-10-2012, 07:58 PM
Give me Saucer Separation and make the Auxiliary craft useful and I will be happy! Also the Odyssey had a Ensign universal not Lieutenant, it would be nice to have the Ensign because I would of rather had engineering or tactical as opposed to science.
Lt. Commander
# 28
02-12-2012, 08:52 AM
I'm pretty happy with the Odyssey as it is currently to be honest. I will be getting the +1 version though the day it is released.

The +1 features (the confirmed ones at least) are already nice: Aux Craft & Saucer Sep. It is also highly likely, but unconfirmed, that the +1 will have the ensign universal slot instead of the science slot currently present.

It was also mentioned in the Priority One podcast (#66 I think...) that there is a chance the +1 might see a change in console layout so we could see perhaps another console slot or two thrown in.

It wouldn't happen but if I requested anything at all it would be a non-combat cloak. I love Federation cloaks for the pure sense of role play. However, I recognize it won't be present and I would never expect it to be; doesn't make me any less excited about the +1 Odyssey.
Lt. Commander
# 29
02-12-2012, 01:29 PM
1. Saucer Separation
2. Lt. Universal Station
3. Cloak
4. Different Interior(not just bridge)
5. 5 fore, 4 aft
Lt. Commander
# 30
02-12-2012, 11:58 PM
1. Vaguely decent AI for the saucer and Auxiliary craft.
2. Sensor Analysis
3. Return of the Enign universal slot.