Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Lt. Commander
Hi there,

I'm new but old (i partecipated to the beta but i couldn't afford at that very moment the monthly fee, than other games happened and i came back now with the F2P) and i have few questions.

I might be interested (beside buying cryptic points for keys, ships and things like that) to make a one month only "gold membership" and i'm wondering the following :

The "veteran respec token" (even if now i'm lvl 28, soon to be 30) of lvl 10 and 20 will be awarded anyway or only the token for the "future levels" ? (this is a pure curiosity, back to the important stuff)

If i get the gold membership AND i make a fleet, after i become silver again... the fleet will remain ? (I think so but i have to ask it anyway)

If i fullfil bank and inventory slots up to 72/108 what happend at my inventory\bank when i become silver again ? will i lose my items ? will i lose the slots ? Or they will remain in my account even after the gold membership ?

That's pretty much it.

I'm asking IF i decide (for any reason) to not being "gold" from now on, but only for few months now and then.

Thanks in advanced for any reply.