Lt. Commander
I just happened to see a picture of the sneaky treacherous vulcan starfleet officer from ST: VI...and I was like, wait a minute...I know that face... I can't believe that's been Kim Cattrall all this time and I never realized it. Sex and the City and Star Trek are now connected by ONE DEGREE! *Universe Implodes*
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-10-2012, 08:07 AM
Sex and the city, Spider-man, Desparate Housewives, NASA... there's a lot of people who started their careers guest starring in Star Trek at one point or another.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-10-2012, 08:08 AM
/latetotheparty

It also meant that Trek and Porky's were connected. She was the noisy one. Check youtube for the wooOOOOOOOO clip
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-10-2012, 08:59 AM
Yep, and <spoiler>Kirstie Alley (sp?) is Saavik in Wrath of Khan</spoiler>. My family hates it when we're watching something on TV and I point out "hey, they were on ST/BSG/SW!
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-10-2012, 09:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by USSNighthawk
Yep, and <spoiler>Kirstie Alley (sp?) is Saavik in Wrath of Khan</spoiler>. My family hates it when we're watching something on TV and I point out "hey, they were on ST/BSG/SW!
Kirstie Alley I knew about. Dunno why I never connected Kim Cattrall.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-10-2012, 09:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demosthenes01101 View Post
I just happened to see a picture of the sneaky treacherous vulcan starfleet officer from ST: VI...and I was like, wait a minute...I know that face... I can't believe that's been Kim Cattrall all this time and I never realized it. Sex and the City and Star Trek are now connected by ONE DEGREE! *Universe Implodes*
If I remember correctly, she was also in one of the Porky's movies as "the howler".
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-10-2012, 09:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdmGillis View Post
If I remember correctly, she was also in one of the Porky's movies as "the howler".
/blinks and looks at the second post:p