Lt. Commander
# 11
12-12-2011, 11:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverius View Post
I think this was supposed to be a big clue as to what the next weekly episode series is going to be about.
Based on the Winter Wonderland, I think the next episode will be a musical. The player will have to visit all the major social areas and use emote dancing to solve puzzles. The first reward will be a summonable, floating disco ball. The second will be tap shoes. The third will be a single use of duct tape that shuts Leeta up for 30 minutes....
Lt. Commander
# 12
12-12-2011, 04:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hort_wort View Post
Based on the Winter Wonderland, I think the next episode will be a musical. The player will have to visit all the major social areas and use emote dancing to solve puzzles. The first reward will be a summonable, floating disco ball. The second will be tap shoes. The third will be a single use of duct tape that shuts Leeta up for 30 minutes....
Put that last one in a purchasable gift box and I'll spend $1,000 trying to get it....
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-08-2012, 02:00 PM
Admiral's Log.

After sending my findings to the Sector control officer on DS9, I got the following reply.

"At this time there is no sufficient reason to place a security grind at the wormhole. We will look into the matter further."

In the unofficial part of the message was this statement. "Really Admiral, do you think the 2800 ships are going to come pouring out the wormhole to take over the Alpha Quadrant?"

Sometimes I find it hard not to start assimilating some of my fellow flag officers. However, rage is an inefficient emotion. I hope I do not have to redirect its energy to the threat I feared.

Admiral's Log Saturday:

I knew I should have assimilated that idiot.
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-08-2012, 02:08 PM
If anyone still has one and is looking to part with it. Please feel free to PM me.
Lt. Commander
# 15
02-10-2012, 03:53 PM
Last post was a bit off topic, but reading the last Dev diary....

I guess I called it :p