Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > C-Store, ZEN, and Promotions
Login

Lt. Commander
# 11
02-08-2012, 06:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChibiQ
(sarcasm) I for one look forward to the next big C-Store Money maker for Cryptic. HATS!!!! (/sarcasm)
I wouldn't put it past them.
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-08-2012, 06:38 PM
i would imagine a masterkey for the 1000 day reward. because by then the galor will be the least of our problems....
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-08-2012, 07:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by matteo716 View Post
i would imagine a masterkey for the 1000 day reward. because by then the galor will be the least of our problems....
It's the least of our problems now, what with the amazingly large number of recent coding issues (Auto-fire bug for example) that we're already staring at.
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-08-2012, 07:31 PM
the only way i would buy a key from the cstore is if the box contained a porthos pet. because i really want porthos following me around
Lt. Commander
This shouldn't be a special item as a 1000-day unlock or bonus feature. We already paid upfront for the continued development of this game. We didn't pay so that it would go F2P. Now I'm fine with opening the game up for more players via the F2P, but we, as Lifetime subscribers should not be nickel and dimed for every new addition to the game. Again, we already PAID FOR THAT!

Lifetime subscribers should therefore be provided with either a master-master key that is permanently attached to all characters on the account, or the boxes should automatically open for those with Lifetime subscriptions to the game. Period!

I'm perfectly fine paying for special items listed in the C-Store, as I've already probably spent an equal amount in C-Store purchases as I did for my Lifetime subscription. I am NOT OK with having to pay to open loot items that I earn from playing the game.
Lt. Commander
# 16
02-09-2012, 11:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChibiQ
(sarcasm) I for one look forward to the next big C-Store Money maker for Cryptic. HATS!!!! (/sarcasm)
I want a nice beret....
Lt. Commander
# 17
02-09-2012, 12:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by OtakuboyT View Post
I want a nice beret....
I want a big floppy pimp hat straight from Funkytown, so all the "total immersion" players will go into a frenzy of nerd-rage. LOL
Lt. Commander
# 18
02-10-2012, 03:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by number5 View Post
just add it to the 700 day Vet reward

i dont know about the rest of the Beta Lifetime members, but i havent really felt any "Boost" for paying such a large sum upfront
Why is it that people who no longer pay a penny for gold status somehow think that entitles them to more lol

I hope you get better soon, your obviously not well.
Lt. Commander
# 19
02-10-2012, 05:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zypher2011
Why is it that people who no longer pay a penny for gold status somehow think that entitles them to more lol

I hope you get better soon, your obviously not well.
I take it that by your comment you would consider all us lifers free loaders that's funny when you think this game is now free
Lt. Commander
# 20
02-10-2012, 09:40 PM
Lifers get a little cranky because without the money we paid up front, the game wouldn't even be in as (laughably) good shape as it is now. Our money front-loaded development. We're not 'getting it for free,' we just already paid for it.