Lt. Commander
# 1 How many ships now?
02-11-2012, 12:21 PM
Hello all, call me odd, but I cannot find this answer now that STO is F2P. I think the old cap was 8 ships.

How many ships can you have now before you have to delete them? I see you can buy an additional 2 slots for 400 points. Can you keep buying two additional slots? or only once?

Also what happens if say I buy the Oberth class ship, and then get really far in the game, and need to delete it to make room? Is the Oberth gone for good? or would I have to spend another 400 points to get one again? Assuming that I would want to get it again for collection sake.

Thanks,

Bumblewoot
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-11-2012, 06:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bumblewoot
Hello all, call me odd, but I cannot find this answer now that STO is F2P. I think the old cap was 8 ships.

How many ships can you have now before you have to delete them? I see you can buy an additional 2 slots for 400 points. Can you keep buying two additional slots? or only once?

Also what happens if say I buy the Oberth class ship, and then get really far in the game, and need to delete it to make room? Is the Oberth gone for good? or would I have to spend another 400 points to get one again? Assuming that I would want to get it again for collection sake.

Thanks,

Bumblewoot
C-Store ships can be reclaimed over and over again. You can buy ship slots over and over again up to the max limit. The upper limit for ship slots 30(?). Well regardless of the number, it's a lot more than you will require for normal game play.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-12-2012, 12:19 AM
Nice. Thank you for the reply. If it is 30, that is indeed more than I would ever need.

Bumblewoot