Lt. Commander
Hi all, new player here and as the days go one I love this game more then star fleet command. I run with a bunch of good guys but I dont think their as trekie friendly as I am. Theres a lot I have been reading about on skills, and trying how to load out my ship. I have seen several site I plan on checking out but I just wanted to make it clear what I am looking for

-Some good old RPing, nothing over the top but staying IC and and a general plan of our mission to SF doing
these times of unrest.

- Helping learning the system of getting the most of of my Engineer and his Retro cruiser.

-Building up my BoFF and Doff to get the max for my play style

-Questions about why torpedos dont seem to auto fire, and is there a way to lock the action bar so it cant scroll up or down

-I find leveling in this game crazy fast, I would love to see a turn back of how every one can have a top ship. I would love to be in a fleet where my Light cruiser could be fitted out for its fleets role. I am sure people will flame me for this but how can any navy support only the top supper ships. Why not have to make it threw a few weeks in something broken in before given the top command. And in closing let me say this is my least concern.

-Finding a group of players who would enjoy would add some depth for me to this game. I have the out line to my bio and am just looking for some folks to share it with.

If you think you help me out or let me lurk around in vent/TS give me a replay. If not I hope you all enjoy this game as much as I do.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-12-2012, 04:57 AM
I too am a rather casual RPer. I do not want to spend 3 weeks waiting for my character sheet to be approved. I want to do a mission with other like minded Federation officers then pen down roleplayed mission reports on the forum later.

On my searching for RP fleets only one was suitable for my agenda - the United Federation of Planets {UFP} at http://ufplanets.com