Lt. Commander
# 1 Tailor - Saving outfits
02-04-2012, 03:35 PM
Frankly when I save an outfit of myself and my Brifdge officers I just might want to load the uniform to a char but not the the character physics and look. So when you load an outfit you should add an option to just load the uniform and add it to a char instead of replacing it with the full character setup. Makes it easier to use a constant crew look .. somehow like the fleet uniforms.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-04-2012, 03:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GLemec
Frankly when I save an outfit of myself and my Brifdge officers I just might want to load the uniform to a char but not the the character physics and look. So when you load an outfit you should add an option to just load the uniform and add it to a char instead of replacing it with the full character setup. Makes it easier to use a constant crew look .. somehow like the fleet uniforms.
That is a Option that I for one would expect to see in game. Is this something that dev/testers just didn't think of or a feature that was cut/postoned to make release dates?
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-12-2012, 08:16 AM
I'd like to see this in the game also. It's tiring to spend time whenever you get a new bridge officer to set their uniform, when it could be done with the push of a button. Only thing I'd say is be able to save male & female uniforms seperatly.