Lt. Commander
# 1 great new fe thanks
02-11-2012, 02:44 PM
I loved the new mission can't wait to see where it goes next! It is going to be a long wait until next Saturday! Really liked the big gorn helping me out kick ***. Thanks devs
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-11-2012, 02:55 PM
Agreed. I had a wonderful time playing "Second Wave." This one had a little something for everyone: conversation, diplomacy, ground combat, large scale space combat, new items, new consumables. The story is engaging and, as an added bonus, it ties in beautifully with existing Star Trek history. This was a great start to what will undoubtedly be an epic feature episode series and, as with the past series, it felt as if this was a true continuation of Star Trek's canon. Thank you to all who worked on this. I can't wait until next week!
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-11-2012, 05:18 PM
Yes, I quite enjoyed it. I am glad that it had a good amount of variety and just not just battles. It is always nice to see the work put into our Diplomacy Skills paying off.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-12-2012, 06:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeslyn
Yes, I quite enjoyed it. I am glad that it had a good amount of variety and just not just battles. It is always nice to see the work put into our Diplomacy Skills paying off.
Yes, I was pleased to see the way in which Diplomacy XP was awarded during this mission.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-12-2012, 06:58 AM
minor spoilers minor spoilers minor spoilers minor spoilers minor spoilers

Quote:
Originally Posted by dixonium View Post
Yes, I was pleased to see the way in which Diplomacy XP was awarded during this mission.
You mean the 10 dxp?

It's just a terrible waste that we can't use our captain's traits in any way in non-combat situations. A drunken man in the bar and an orion can't seduce the reservation from him?
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-12-2012, 07:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Landon_Kent
I loved the new mission can't wait to see where it goes next! It is going to be a long wait until next Saturday! Really liked the big gorn helping me out kick ***. Thanks devs
The next FE will feature more game-breaking bugs for our......enjoyment.