Lt. Commander
# 1 The new commodities
02-12-2012, 07:45 AM
Anyone know where to get the new commodities, other then the exchange? I am seeing a lot of missions that use them, but barely any to get them, and I want to partake in the fun >.<

Also, where do you get Jem'Hadar DOFFS? I have seen a few people mention them, but no one wants to tell Thanks!
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-12-2012, 07:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Godimas View Post
Anyone know where to get the new commodities, other then the exchange? I am seeing a lot of missions that use them, but barely any to get them, and I want to partake in the fun >.<

Also, where do you get Jem'Hadar DOFFS? I have seen a few people mention them, but no one wants to tell Thanks!

Yes. The commodities come in the Cardassian LockBoxes, I believe.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-12-2012, 07:52 AM
new commodities can be gained via doff trade assignments in the cardassian space.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-12-2012, 07:53 AM
Quote:

There are some 'Haggle' assignments to get the new commodity types that occur in Cardassian space sectors, but they are uncommon, and you have to keep an eye out for them...
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-12-2012, 08:02 AM
So... even though they said that they would never make us pay for content... we kind of have to here if we want to do these missions. 100cp for the lock boxes I mean. Correct me if im wrong though.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-12-2012, 08:05 AM
Quote:
So... even though they said that they would never make us pay for content... we kind of have to here if we want to do these missions. 100cp for the lock boxes I mean. Correct me if im wrong though.
You're wrong. You can get these new commodities from "Haggle" assignments, no CP needed

As for the Jem Hadar DOffs , there are 2 so far (more to come soon). Both are from doing colonial chain missions, specifically from Betreka
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-12-2012, 08:08 AM
Quote:
No read what people wrote...
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-12-2012, 08:11 AM
Ok, the other end of the question. What do we do with the new commodities? Are there Doff missions for them already or are they Cardassian/Dominion specific?
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-12-2012, 08:13 AM
*facepalm* Sorry, need more coffee Thanks for the answers guys.
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-12-2012, 08:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzy
Ok, the other end of the question. What do we do with the new commodities? Are there Doff missions for them already or are they Cardassian/Dominion specific?
Yep, there are duty officer missions attached to them already. The ones I've seen are mostly trade missions, but I have seen a few that involve researching the properties of certain items. Apparently completing those missions unlocks more missions of that type as per the info text at the bottom of the mission.