Lt. Commander
# 1 cant get on to game
02-12-2012, 12:20 PM
i was on for about 35 mins then got booted from server now i cant get online it gets to connecting to server then times out after a few mins i had this yesterday and day before but not as bad
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-12-2012, 12:24 PM
I'm pretty sure the server crashed for just about everybody. Second time in 2 weeks this is happened...
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-12-2012, 12:27 PM
I was kicked in the middle of a mission, thought my internet had dropped out again.

At me Mum's for a couple of days, been here 10 hours, and got I miss my Cable already. lol

BT SUCKS!!! (My Opinion)
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-12-2012, 12:27 PM
Yah seems to always happen when THEY take website down for maint.
Its call being Inept.
Then to have a post on launcher saying
Website under maint but normal game play not effected.
When in fact it always kicks the server and shuts down the login server.

How about get someone there whos head isnt so far up their own crack and has even a shred of a clue.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-12-2012, 12:28 PM
this is getting to be a dam joke im just glad im not a subscriber as paying for no play realy would pee me off even more do us all a favour and add more dam servers so this might not happen as much ffs a gd game being ruined if u ask me
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-12-2012, 12:57 PM
I downloaded the game last night and played for a few hours to try it out...and now the login server continually times out on me. And the support forums...full of people who can't log in, and a general assumption that Cryptic doesn't have the server-power to run this game. So, with no way to log in and no way to fix the problem and no clue of when it might be working again...gonna go play something stable.

As first impressions go? Not. Good.