Lt. Commander
# 1 Personal Dilithium Exchange
02-11-2012, 07:49 AM
Can we have an option to trade dilithium and cryptic points with friends? I have a friend who wants to get cryptic points, and I need dilithium. I have cryptic points and I want to trade with him, but I can't without going on the public exchange, which opens my points to everyone, not just him....
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-12-2012, 01:31 AM
The only way to specifically trade Dilithium/CPoints with your friend is to use the DilX. You'll have to sell to him at a high price (Say, 100 Dil - 1 CPoint more than the current rate), and he'd have to buy that high, too (Exactly the same price you sold at). Even then, it's not guaranteed that he would get your points.

My best advice is for both of you to use the DilX as normal. Sorry I can't help more.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-12-2012, 08:14 AM
Not to mention that by allowing Dilithium to be traded between accounts would open up A BIG HOLE for Gold Farmers to exploit...
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-12-2012, 10:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grouchy.Otaku
Not to mention that by allowing Dilithium to be traded between accounts would open up A BIG HOLE for Gold Farmers to exploit...
How is this different from the normal exchange now?
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-12-2012, 10:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACEMAN97
How is this different from the normal exchange now?
If a gold farmer tries to sell you currency at a lower going rate than the exchange, they'll just be bought out by all the people who have higher bids, and not the person paying them money. If they put it at higher...then the person would be better off just using the exchange normally and getting a better price anyway.

It's completely different.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-12-2012, 12:07 PM
Seeing DL tradeable to friends is something I'd really like to be able to do. When it comes to the Dilithium Exchange though, I feel the exchange should be a fixed rate. The current pricing devalues the real world price of Cryptic Points.