02-02-2012, 05:19 PM
No NOT AT ALL
Lt. Commander
# 32
02-03-2012, 02:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumerboy View Post
Pro Tips:
If you've already got the game installed, but want to hook it up in steam, you can either
A) click "add non steam game" and add STO to the list, which will let you use the Steam Overlay and Friends features, as well as show others when you're playing.
B) Goto the steam store, click download. Pause Download. Go to your existing STO folder, and copy it's contents to the newly made (mostly) empty steam folder, and paste it there. Once copied over, resume your steam download, which should go much more quickly. Verify the files, and you should be good to go.

P.S. I love me some Steam.
What if we want to add our game to Steam, but don't want the Steam overlay?

I bought the game from Amazon, so I only want to add the game to Steam on the off-chance that I lose my disc and have to re-download it.

Then again, as it's F2P, I guess I can just download it anyway. IGNORE POST. :p
Lt. Commander
# 33
02-03-2012, 08:30 AM
Oops, wrong thread...
Lt. Commander
# 34
02-12-2012, 12:15 PM
As one of those players that joined off steam, I have to say the steam wallet being used for Cryptic points is a very good thing. Being bounced around from one page to another talking about Zen conversion rates and all that BS is frustrating to someone that just wants their Nibari Boff. I mean Recycled Borg Boff.