Lt. Commander
# 11
02-12-2012, 12:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Opaserv View Post
When you first launch STO and the launcher window appears... Look to your upper right and you'll see a small bulb icon, it'll either be red or green. If it's red, the server is down. If it's green, the server is up. Now please quit spamming the help threads because you can't login. Try looking around a bit first and perhaps even reading O.O

I'm sorry, but it's very irritating to come to a forums almost every day and see hoards of people who don't posses the simple and yet very elusive skill of... READING!

Ahem, thank you.
Yes well, as said I didnt "first launch" it, I got kicked for timeout, that doesnt put you back to the launch screen...
Good to know for the future though, thanks
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-12-2012, 12:01 PM
Quote:
When you first launch STO and the launcher window appears... Look to your upper right and you'll see a small bulb icon, it'll either be red or green. If it's red, the server is down. If it's green, the server is up. Now please quit spamming the help threads because you can't login. Try looking around a bit first and perhaps even reading O.O

I'm sorry, but it's very irritating to come to a forums almost every day and see hoards of people who don't posses the simple and yet very elusive skill of... READING!

Ahem, thank you.
I thank you for the advice, but maybe everyone whose playing may not know what to look for. And was it really necessary for you to make a post for no other reason than to be rude to others simply for asking a helping hand? I know many of us can't aspire to be in your greatness, but there were many ways to say that very same comment without the rudeness.

Thank you, and have a blessed day.
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-12-2012, 12:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman12291969
And was it really necessary for you to make a post for no other reason than to be rude to others simply for asking a helping hand?
I got my point across didn't I? Furthermore, since when did our society become the "gimmie now now now now" type over the "hold on, let me research that for a bit and see what I can learn... MYSELF!" I mean, seriously? The lazy have taken over who demand this or that over and over again and get butthurt when someone like say... myself calls them on it.

Face it, if people would just make the choice to... oh I dunno... GOOGLE THEIR QUESTION, they might just find an answer. But NOOOOOOOOOOOOO... people instantly post question after question without bothering to read or do a simple search, like on here. How do you think I provide solutions on here? Do you honestly think I know the answers?! Hell no! I just know how to use Google.com!

Had folks actually READ a post or two on here, they wouldn't have to automatically jump on the bandwagon and create more and more posts and add more and more to existing posts about how they cannot log in when all they had to do was READ the message that's on the launcher to which I know all of you had to come across before hitting "Engage".
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-12-2012, 12:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shatnerbelly
I got kicked for timeout, that doesnt put you back to the launch screen...
Good to know for the future though, thanks
It does if you try to log back in, hence the post. And... you're welcome, sorry I came off as uber *****y, I'm just hella sick of the redundant posting going on.
Lt. Commander
# 15
02-12-2012, 12:17 PM
well excuse me but isnt this the technical issues posting part which means we are allowed to come here and post if we have problems with game so mind ur manners and stop ur *****ing
Lt. Commander
# 16
02-12-2012, 12:25 PM
Quote:
I got my point across didn't I? Furthermore, since when did our society become the "gimmie now now now now" type over the "hold on, let me research that for a bit and see what I can learn... MYSELF!" I mean, seriously? The lazy have taken over who demand this or that over and over again and get butthurt when someone like say... myself calls them on it.

Face it, if people would just make the choice to... oh I dunno... GOOGLE THEIR QUESTION, they might just find an answer. But NOOOOOOOOOOOOO... people instantly post question after question without bothering to read or do a simple search, like on here. How do you think I provide solutions on here? Do you honestly think I know the answers?! Hell no! I just know how to use Google.com!

Had folks actually READ a post or two on here, they wouldn't have to automatically jump on the bandwagon and create more and more posts and add more and more to existing posts about how they cannot log in when all they had to do was READ the message that's on the launcher to which I know all of you had to come across before hitting "Engage".
So if it bends you out of shape for someone asking a question....

Why did you bother to respond in the first place? You couldn't have IGNORED the question? Someone put a gun to your head and forced you to answer the question?

Call the police!!
Lt. Commander
# 17
02-12-2012, 12:28 PM
Lt. Commander
# 18
02-12-2012, 12:37 PM
[Silently he unholsters the [Zombie Control Sniper Rifle of Epicosity Mk XIV], shoots and vaporizes this Zombie thread!]

This thread was raised from the dead (after no posts for 30 days or more) and it had to be put down.

Please remember to check the dates of threads; and if you find an old thread raised from the dead just report it and avoid posting in it.

Lastly remember that you're more than welcome to start a new thread on the topic!
Cheers,

Alecto

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthpanda16 View Post
Thank you!
Closed Thread