Lt. Commander
# 11
02-12-2012, 12:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haglahay
They introduce a new mission (the first in a long time) and it's a weekend of lag and crashing.

What does this tell you? It tells us that what is wanted more than anything is CONTENT.

At least 75% of their time should be spent on creating new mission content. Interiors and all that are fine, but the servers don't overload and crash because a new bridge style is made available. Lock boxes and all this nonsense are not helping them build loyal customers. People want something new to do and immerse themselves in. New interiors really don't do the trick.

Are these cosmetic things needed? Absolutely. Are they as important as mission content? Not even close.
Pretty much spot on. A steady flow of new missions and ships is what is going to save STO. The F2P conversion was dandy, but I'm afraid it's not going to be enough.
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-12-2012, 12:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haglahay
..Are these cosmetic things needed? Absolutely. Are they as important as mission content? Not even close.
Oh, I agree more content is priority. My point was in response to the OP's idea of adding more ships. I was countering that I'd prefer to see them fix interiors (cosmetic) before they add ships (cosmetic).

No one disagrees that more content is critical.
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-12-2012, 12:57 PM
I want them to finish the KDF side, and get it up to snuff.