Lt. Commander
# 21
02-12-2012, 12:35 PM
If you submitted an in-game ticket or used Cryptic Support, yes they are backed up some. Please be patient during our growth transition phase.

If you use PWE support for trouble that you can't report in-game, those tend to get answered a little bit faster.

Since ALL tech support related tickets now go to PWE Tech Support, we do our best to knock those out in 1-3 business days. (not weekend and holidays, but some of us basically live at work

Everyone on the support teams are cranking away as fast as they can, the best they can. We're still adding people and resources to be able to help more. More players keep on coming! Which is a good complaint to have.
Lt. Commander
# 22
02-12-2012, 12:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by darthpanda16 View Post
@gimpeline

You are trolling, and are also incorrect.

Blame the millions of other players
How come anytime an upset customer replies to a tech in any other manner then butt kissing they are "trollin".
You (tech) should probably contact this costumer and see if there is a real issue you could solve for this person. This one person represents 10% of your base. You might want to handled that, instead of acting like they are the ones with " the problem"

back on topic
Server overload... really? You mean to tell me you haven't experience a Sunday b4.

EDIT: sorry going on my rant b4 I read the post above

move along nothing to see here
Lt. Commander
# 23
02-12-2012, 12:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by darthpanda16 View Post
If you submitted an in-game ticket or used Cryptic Support, yes they are backed up some. Please be patient during our growth transition phase.

If you use PWE support for trouble that you can't report in-game, those tend to get answered a little bit faster.

Since ALL tech support related tickets now go to PWE Tech Support, we do our best to knock those out in 1-3 business days. (not weekend and holidays, but some of us basically live at work

Everyone on the support teams are cranking away as fast as they can, the best they can. We're still adding people and resources to be able to help more. More players keep on coming! Which is a good complaint to have.
As I said it was over a week not 1-3 work days! Can't they shut down solitaire for a few minutes to read some tickets that isn't cash related?
Lt. Commander
# 24
02-12-2012, 12:52 PM
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Perfect World Entertainment Community Rules and Policies . ~Askray
Lt. Commander
# 25
02-12-2012, 01:00 PM
Due to how this thread is going, I'm just going to close it down guys/gals

Remember like the Darth Panda said, flaming, trolling etc isn't allowed not just in the support forums but everywhere on the forums

They're obviously doing what they can as quickly as they can (Honestly Darth Panda being here and replying to threads is just awesome beyond belief! )

So, thread closed.
Closed Thread