Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 1 Bridge Bug
02-12-2012, 12:46 AM
Since the latest update, whenever I try to visit my bridge (which is the Galaxy-class Justice bridge), the game ends up loading the Standard bridge. I've tried switching my bridge settings in different ways, and each time I'm sent to the Standard bridge whenever I click the visit option. Probably not the most important aspect of the game, but it is rather frustrating.

Anyone else out there having this problem?
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-12-2012, 12:32 PM
There's a similar bug with the Defiant Bridge and the other variants of that one (I'm talking about the one you buy with EC) where the walls textures are loading properly, but the carpet is not. The Defiant Bridge is supposed to have black and blue carpet and the vivid variant is supposed to have red (just the two variants I remember the names to), and yet they are both loading with a two tone tan carpet.

Not sure if it's all part of the same problem. I know back during the anniversary event they were having problems with one of the database systems so not sure if that effected our bridges too.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-12-2012, 02:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by voicesinthedark View Post
There's a similar bug with the Defiant Bridge and the other variants of that one (I'm talking about the one you buy with EC) where the walls textures are loading properly, but the carpet is not. The Defiant Bridge is supposed to have black and blue carpet and the vivid variant is supposed to have red (just the two variants I remember the names to), and yet they are both loading with a two tone tan carpet.

Not sure if it's all part of the same problem. I know back during the anniversary event they were having problems with one of the database systems so not sure if that effected our bridges too.
Probably not the same problem, but that sounds like a pain in the *** as well.