Lt. Commander
Default Release Notes - February 9, 2012
General:

The default size for the Klingon Inventory window no longer has blank space on the right side.

Federation has had this issue and still does!!!!!!!
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-11-2012, 08:03 PM
You'd be surprised at the number of broken Klingon things compared to Federation. This is nothing.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-12-2012, 10:33 AM
For once, the KDF gets something ahead of the Federation? Le gasp!
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-12-2012, 02:01 PM
It might have been because during bug reports and forum bug reports that it was posted and noticed immediately and some of us that do test stuff got po'd about it when it first was a problem on testing server. The most logical reasoning.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-12-2012, 06:39 PM
YOU FEDS ARE GIVEN TOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-12-2012, 08:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mondo80 View Post
YOU FEDS ARE GIVEN TOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!
To be honest the way I see it is that the KDF is seriously lacking with story content but both fed and kdf are seriously lacking in the end game department which being I'm mostly KDF player I would say though based on the status of how things have changed it wouldn't be an awful thing to just keep the level 25 for kdf and other new factions that way as an unlock once your fed reaches that level and produce more for end game for both factions plus any more than rise about. Being that it litterally takes one day of game play to hit 50 theres no real purpose in making a whole slew of new KDF story line content maybe just something to brush up on the actual status of the empire but I'd like to see most of the focus go to the end game of both factions to speed up possibility of other new factions as well.