Lt. Commander
There is currently a thread on the bug forum from someone who knows 2 people that were listed as winning a galor who did not. How much of the spam we are seeing isnt even true?
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-13-2012, 08:42 AM
It listed me twice...

But both were true.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-13-2012, 08:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The.Grand.Nagus View Post
There is currently a thread on the bug forum from someone who knows 2 people that were listed as winning a galor who did not. How much of the spam we are seeing isnt even true?

You should be worried it was all true.

Rule of Acquisition #27:

There's nothing more dangerous than an honest businessman.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-13-2012, 08:50 AM
The odds of two Galors back-to-back is probably in the millions against.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-13-2012, 08:53 AM
It listed someone on my friend's list that I haven't seen online in... ages. I may of just missed them logging in but /shrugs.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-13-2012, 08:58 AM
Its all crap......this game is going nowhere fast.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-13-2012, 09:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The.Grand.Nagus View Post
I would say its just a ploy to get people to go and buy keys. I am still wondering why they never just had us look for keys as drops instead of buying them then i remembered they went free to play so they want as much money as they can get. Whatever happened to the old days when things were alot more easier to deal with especially during the economy so screwed up.

Oh well life goes on but i will not be spending any money on things here, they are just after money nothing more. The good old days are gone from Cryptic and not its Money Money Money........
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-13-2012, 09:07 AM
One way or another I'd like to see a response from Cryptic soon. Hopefully the QA team has picked up on that thread which was only moved by community moderator not a goldie. I'm far too composed to vent fury without definitive cause though. Its been a tough weekend for the game, and if there is an issue, right now my hunch is that it is a display bug considering the server has been flip flopping itself since thursday and Rehpic must be getting tired by now.

Have you tried an aeroshot yet Rehpic?
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-13-2012, 09:11 AM
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Perfect World Entertainment Community Rules and Policies. ~Alecto
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-13-2012, 09:11 AM
I've been seeing this lately in game. Yesterday I saw someone in zone chat complaining about having a message pop up saying they got a galor, but they hadn't even opened a box before. I thought they were just making stuff up, but I saw a few more of that throughout the day. Then I saw a galor message pop up and immediately in zone I saw that person saying that they in fact did not get a galor. So who knows what's going with it.
Closed Thread